Chapter Twenty-Six(Edited)

"Zuhaiba I'm so happy to see you."

Zuhaiba hugged Aasma and then broke the hug.

"Great to see you too.Where's aghi?"

"There's he with Zuhaib and the other men."

They all looked at where the men were standing and talking.

"Is Hamza and Aamanah coming?"

"I'm not sure,they said they'll try to make it."

"I hope they do come.It's been so long since we saw them."

Humaira said and they all nodded their heads.Hamza and Aamanah had been married so that the blood war between their two tribes would end and it did.The two were happily married.

"There they are."

Fatima said and they all turned their heads to look at Hamza and Aamanah come into the garden.Aamanah's hand was in Hamza's and she was laughing at something that Hamza said before pulling her hand from his and walking towards the girls.

"As Salaam Mu Alaykum sisters."

They all greeted her back and hugged her.

"Zuhaiba it's been five years since we met,how have you been?"

"I've been great Alhumdullilah.How have you been dearest friend?"

"Alhumdullilah I've been fine."

The friends saw the slight change in her deamour and Humaira spoke.

"Aamanah what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

Aamanah smiled but they saw through it.Zuhaiba grabbed a hold of her hand.

"Don't lie to us.We can see something is wrong.Now talk."

Aamanah let out a chuckle before looking at her husband who had already been looking at her.

"I love you." he mouthed at her and she mouthed it back before looking back at her girlfriends who were awwing at their moment.

"So cute now tell us what happened?"

"I forgot how admin you can be Zuhaiba."

"Stop changing the subject aand talk."

"I can't be a mother."

They all looked at her in shock as what she had said left them speechless.They didn't know how to reply to that.Zuhaiba was the first to react,she held Aamanah's hand and pulled her gently towards a secluded area for the women,the other girls followed.Zuhaiba made Aamanah sit down on the couch before sitting next to her and hugging her as she broke down

"Cry it out ugti(sister)."

When Aamana's sobs became mere hiccups,she let go of Zuhaiba and spoke.

"I found out one year ago and have been shunned by most people in his tribe.I'm barren and because of that one fact many others have proposed to him.His father,abi Hamza has decided that next month we will go to my tribe and talk about it to my father,as to what must be done since I can't bear children and if this would end the treaty."

They all went silent at this information.They didn't have words to express how they felt at their sisters grief.This makes what I've been through seem like a walk in the park,Zuhaiba thought to herself before speaking.

"We don't have any words to say to you.None of us can feel what you are going through and what you go through everyday.Why don't people understand that it is not your fault that you can't fall pregnant but its rather the will of Allah.Why do they question what He does and what He prevents from happening.