Chapter Twelve.

Zuhaiba sat back on the chair after another meeting with a women's organisation.From the morning she had only been busy with her meetings and more meetings.

She and Zuhaib had only been able to have breakfast together.After that he had gone to his office before her and she had come to her's.Her assistant Mariam had been in the office.They had clicked together instantly.

"Sheikha there's representatives from the Messiah Orphanage."

Mariam called to me and I sat up straight.

"Send them in."

"Ok Sheikha."

Two minutes later the representatives walked in and Zuhaiba stood up to greet them.

"Asalam Mu Alaykum.Please take a seat."

"Wa Alyakumus Salaam.Jazakallah."

They sat down and Zuhaiba told Mariam to bring them something to drink.Mariam nodded and left.

"I'm Abidah and this is my sister Khadija.We run an orphanage by the name of Messiah.We hosting our 15 year anniversary and we came to invite you,Shikha."

Khadija passed Zuhaiba an invite and she took it.Mariam entered the room with a worker following her with a tray.The worker placed it on the table and left.Zuhaiba got up and took the sugar bowl.She looked at the two women and asked.

"How many sugars?"

Both women looked at one another and back at Zuhaiba with shocked looks on their faces.Abidah spoke.

"Pardon us?"

"How many sugars in your tea?"

"Two teaspoons for me and two and a half for Khadija."

Zuhaiba nodded and added the sugar into their tea before giving each of them their own cup of tea.She sat back down and looked at Mariam.

"Mariam on the 17 of this month am I busy with an official duties?"

"Let me just check Sheikha."

She checked on her tab and shook her head.

"No Sheikha except in the night there's a dinner with some foreign delegates."

"From ten to two I'm going to the orphanage,book that time off for me."

Mariam nodded and Zuhaiba looked at both the women.

"Insha'Allah I will be there and it will be my honour."

"Jazakallah Sheikha."

"Pleasure is all mine."

She stood up and greeted the both of them.

"Mariam lead them outside please."

"Yes Sheikha."

"Jazakallah."

They left and Zuhaiba sat back down only to look up when the door opened and her brother-in-law,Zayn walked in.

"Salaam Zayn."

"Wa Alyakumus Salaam Zuhaiba.Are you free at the moment?"

"Yes I am.Take a seat."

"Shukran."

He sat down and she looked at him.Her brother-in-law was three years younger than Zuhaib.He had the looks many men kill to have and many women kill to have besides them.

"What's going on Zayn?You look worried,really worried?"

"I'm in love but the girl who I love hates me."