Chapter Twenty-Five

I'd like to begin off by sending condolences to the families that lost someone near and dear in the Orlando attacks.May the Lord make it easy on one and all.

By stating that I would also like to state that because of one bad individual do not blame the entire community.If we Muslims know someone planning something so dangerous we would report them but we unfortunately are not aware of who these people are and I do not think the word 'people' suits such monsters.Please do not blame the entire Muslim community,we condemn such acts and the ones who carry them out.

Condolences to all family,friends and the community of Orlando.

--------------------------

Zuhaiba and Zuhaib held hands as they strolled in the garden.One and a half month had passed since the entire incident and they were now at peace though sometimes Zuhaib was tortured by his dream which had seemed like a reality.He often awoke in the nights shaken and Zuhaiba was always their to offer him comfort.

The month of Ramadan had dawned on the,their first as a together as he had been in a coma and it was beautiful.Waking up each morning and having sehri and then breaking the fast together at iftaar along th the family.The atmosphere was amazing and was filled with abundant barkat.Seven roza's had gone by and they were now on the eight.

This was the first time though that they had been able to walk and talk so freely since they had been caught up in their work for charity's charity's helping out at the orphanages,old age homes and schools.They had also been helping out with aid that had to be sent to Syria and Palestine though there were talks going on with the Egyptian government to let the aid through for Palestine and that's what kept Zuhaib even more busy.

"Zuhaib,why don't we invite our friends over for iftaar at one of the orphanages on Friday?"

"That's a good idea.I'll inform the guys and...."

"I'll inform all my girl friends with their husbands and yes I will invite Asma and aghi.

"How do you read my mind?"

"I don't know I just do."

They stopped walking and he hugged her.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

They stood hugging one another and the silence seem to cover them.

Zuhaiba knew that Zuhaib was in extreme stress due to work and his nightmares.She wanted to do something to relieve his stress when Ummi Zuhaib gave her the brilliant idea of inviting all their best friends.She had already choosen an orphanage so that they could dine with those who had little.

The ringing of a phone broke their hug and Zuhaiba gave Zuhaib a pointed look.He mouthed a 'Sorry' but she just rolled her eyes and turned her back to him.She crossed her arms over her chest and stared out at the beautiful view of the city.

They hadn't gotten time to spend with one another and now when they do he doesn't leave his phone in the palace nor does he put it on silent.Doesn't he realise how much she's missed him and maybe he doesn't.His been fine and didn't care.

She looked at him over her shoulder and he was still busy on the phone,she narrowed her eyes at him before walking back to the house and he didn't follow,but she didn't care.

Zuhaib watched his beloved wife walk away and he knew he had messed up.He carried on speaking before hanging up and walking to the house to find his wife but when he walked in the lounge the only person he saw was Zufar who was playing on the floor with his toys.Zuhaib went to his son and picked him up in his arms.