Chapter Fifteen

After the talk between Zuhaiba and Zuhaib something had changed.They had grown closer and Zuhaib no longer kept anything from Zuhaiba and Zuhaiba was always with him.They had made it their ritual that after the Maghrib prayer to go out into their personal garden and sat on the grass.They would talk until Esha and then they would go back into the house.

Zuhaib was in his office when a alarm went on and his guards burst into the office,each of them heavily armed.He stood up and met Junaid who spoke to him as he walked out with all the guards surrounding him.

"I'm so sorry Sheikh but we have put the city under lock down as Abu Kassim has sent a message to the Royal Security Headquarters that bombs have been placed all around the city.He said we only have two hours to find the bombs and because the Sheikha's office was closer we discussed it with her and she told us to put the city on a lock down."

"Good work.You did good by talking to her without wasting time.Do we know where the bombs may have been placed?"

"Jee Sheikh all that information is at the Headquarters."

By now Zuhaib was out of the building and into a Land Rover which was bullet proof as well as bomb proof.He only realised after he got in that Zuhaiba was in the car.He frowned at her and grabbed her hand.

"Sheikha why are you here?You should have gone home."

"How could I have left you to deal with this on your own?We both are rulers of this country and when it's in trouble I can't let you deal with it alone."

"Ya Allah.What am I going to do with you Sheikha?If something happens to you I'll never forgive myself."

Zuhaib let go of her hand and held his face in his hands.Zuhaiba removed his hands from his face and held his face in her own hands,she looked him in the eye and spoke.

"Sheikh leave everything in the hands of Allah.He is our Master and would never let anything bad happen.We just have to have faith in him and he will make everything go well."

Zuhaib kissed the inside of her palm and held her to him.She put one hand on his chest and the other on his back.They reached the Headquarters and got off the car.The guards stayed next to them even as they walked into the Headquarters until they reached the main room.The entire time Zuhaib held Zuhaiba's hand.Everyone saluted Zuhaib and they stopped by the table in the middle of the room.

"Sheikh our most relevant guess about where the bombs are is the Saeed Bin Yusuf Masjid ,the Yusuf bin Saeed Learning Center,Al-Kitab Bazaar,Her Royal Highness Ayesha Hospital For Children and Yahya Bin Azar Bazaar.The bomb squad has reached these places and are checking."

Junaid gave him a rundown and just then one of the operators spoke.

"Your Highness the satellites have sensed some movement by the abandoned palace."

They all looked at the screen on which you could get a satellite image of the entire city,it was zoomed in on a certain part.

"Zoom on it more."

"Yes Sheikh."

The operator zoomed on it and they had a clear image.

"Abu Kassim."

There walked his cousin along with a few rebel leaders that Zuhaib recognised as Abdulaziz,Abu Jabar,Aasim and Abu Mahmood.

"Ready the men we going to get them while they in a place where we know all the exit and entry points."

"Yes Sheikh."

Junaid started giving orders to everyone.Zuhaiba looked at Zuhaib and asked him.

"Are you going with these men?"