Bonus Chapter #4

^^^How Zuhaib looks at Zuhaiba when her brother tells her.....^^^

Zuhaiba sighed as she looked at the book on the study table,her pen on the side and a whole lot of thoughts cramped her mind.She wasn't supposed to be thinking so much about Zuhaib but she was.That guy infuriated her very much.He constantly pushed her buttons and thought of himself to be a king.

I really need to stop thinking about him and I need to focus on my studies,Zuhaiba thought to herself before burying her head in the book once again.

"Zu Zu I'm going to the coffee shop.Do you want to join me?"

Zuhaiba frowned before turning to face Aasma,"Aren't you supposed to be studying?"

Aasma rolled her eyes and leaned against the wall,"I will study later."

"Aasma you can't study at the last moment,you won't remember anything."

"I won't be that long.So are you going to join me,"

Zuhaiba shook her head and turned back to her book.She heard Aasma sigh and the door open,"If you feel up to it you can join us later.We going to be at Ameera's."

Zuhaiba gave a slight nod and went back to studying.Two hours later Zuhaiba banged the book close and pushed it away from her.Her mind felt like it was about to burst and she grabbed her phone.

She found Aasma's number and pressed the dial button.A few minutes later Aasma answered,"Yes Zuhaiba,"

"Are you still at Ameera's or are you leaving?"

"Still here at Ameera's and we a far way from finishing.Why?"

"I'm coming there.I need a break."

"Finally.Allah hu Akbar.I thought you would never end.Get here soon.We waiting."

Aasma cut the call before Zuhaiba could reply and Zuhaiba grabbed her scarf.She had just finished pinning it in place and grabbed her wallet and phone.

Luckily Ameera's Coffee house was only two blocks away and Zuhaiba's legs needed the exercise.She walked through the streets smiling at all the children that ran around and midst the bargaining taking place.

Zuhaib laughed at a joke that Zakir made and looked at the door when he heard a chime,it was Zuhaiba.

"Aasma Zuhaiba is here."

Aasma stood up and waved Zuhaiba over to their table.

"Welcome Miss Smarty Pants.Finally decided to take a break from your awful books."

Zuhaiba rolled her eyes at Aasma's sarcasm and ordered a cold coffee before replying,"Well unlike you Miss I'll-Study-Two-Days-Before-We-Write I really don't need that last minute stress.It will just finish me off.I don't need that before my first exam."

"I don't get it.How do you remember everything when you study so far ahead?"

"The same way you remember everything about ughi Yusuf." Zuhaiba winked at Aasma's red face and was about to move back when she heard a voice.

"Now that is just mean habiba.Give our dear cousin a break."

Zuhaiba stood up fast and turned to hug the man behind her,who hugged her back and picked her up lightly.They saw Aasma's eyes widen and she quickly looked down.The man and Zuhaiba broke the hug and Zuhaiba punched his shoulder.

"Ughi you didn't tell me that you were coming!That is so bad of you."

"I was in a rush to see you so I forgot to place that call."

Zuhaiba rolled her eyes before a thought struck her mind and she narrowed her eyes,"How did you know we were going to be here and not at the hostel."

Yusuf chuckled,"Observant.I was about to enter the hostel when I saw you make your way out of the hostel so I decide to follow just to make sure you weren't meeting a guy.We wouldn't want that to happen now would we."

"Wow ughi.I love how much you trust me." Zuhaiba said sarcastically and then turned to look at Aasma who seemed to have found something very interesting in the table.

"Ughi let me introduce you to Aasma's best friends." Yusf looked at the people at the table and his eyes lit up when he saw Zuhaib.

"Sheikh Zuhaib what a pleasure to see you." Zuhaib stood up and they hugged one another while Zuhaiba was confused to the T.Her brother knew Zuhaib but why did he call Zuhaib "Sheikh Zuhaib."

Zuhaiba pulled her brother a bit back and whispered in his ear,"Ughi why are you giving him so much respect?His the idiot who I told you was annoying me!"

Yusuf looked at her amused before speaking our and not whispering just to her but loud enough for them all to hear,"Zuhaiba the same man who you just called an "idiot" is the future King of Zunran.Didn't you know that?"

Zuhaiba's eyes went wide and she glanced at Zuhaib to see that he had an amused look also.Zuhaiba felt her cheeks heat up and she quickly looked down.

Hot chocolate fudge cream.Zuhaib was the going to be King of Zunran and she had called him an idiot.

Ya Allah could this day get any worst,Zuhaiba thought to herself.

************************************
As Salaam Mu Alaykum Wa Rahmatulahi Wa Barakatu.

I hope each and everyone is well,old and new readers.Well this is how Zuhaiba found out that Zuhaib was the future King and Zuhaib is quite amused.What do you'll think happens next?

TSSB is on #11 in Spiritual after staying at #7 for two days and this feeling is awesome.Honestly if you a new writer then you know how I feel.

Have a great Sunday and enjoy your next week.Well on Monday I'm on holiday from school but I got work.Matric is very busy
Take care.

Fi Amanilah.