Chapter Seventeen

You know that feeling when your breath seems to have stopped and you can't feel anything around you,that's exactly how Zuhaiba felt when she was told that Zuhaib had,had problems breathing and they almost lost him.She had been sitting in her office with Zufar playing on the floor.She was busy in a meeting when Mariam told her there was a call from Zuhaib's doctor.She answered the call and he told her about her habib.

She immediately stood up and ended the meeting before carrying her son into a waiting range rover.As they drove she looked up at the sky and made dua that he would be fine.They arrived at the palace and she got off.She walked to the room where he was in and was stopped by Amanah.

"Stop ugti.They are examining aghi."

Zuhaiba nodded and moved back.She looked at Zufar when he poked her cheek,she gave him a small smile.

"Nam ibn?"

"Why Um sad?"

"No reason baby."

"Go see Abi."

"Just now baby.The doctors are checking him."

Zufar was about to say something but he yawned and Amanah reached her hands out to take him.

"I'll take him to the room so that he may nap."

"Go with ama Amanah."

"Ok Um."

Amanah took him and Zuhaiba just stood there.On her lips were the tasbeeh and in her heart was a dua for her husband.The fifteen minutes that the doctor was inside seemed like fifteen centuries to her.When they came out she immediately attacked them with questions and she didn't see the happiness evident on their faces.

"How is he?Is everything ok?Do you'll need anything?"

"Sheikha calm down.The Sheikh is fine and I have good news.He woke up."

Zuhaiba could not believe her ears.It felt as if Allah bestowed her with all the happiness in the universe.She raised her hands and thanked Allah with all her heart.She finished her dua and smiled at the doctors who returned her smile.

"Keep this information to yourself's for now.You'll can go eat until I finish meet him."

They left and she took a deep breath before entering the room.There he laid as before but this time she knew that he was going to wake up.She sat besides him on the bed and held his hand in her own.Her tears fell on their own accord and she laid her forehead on his hand.

Zuhaib was awakened when he felt something wet touch his hand and opened his eyes.The voice that he had heard for the past months he could see her now.Her head was cladded in a red scarf and she was sobbing.He lifted his other hand and put it on her head.

"Khalila why are you crying?I'm awake and fine."

Her head snapped up and their eyes clashed.She couldn't believe that he was awake and talking to her.Even more tears spilled out which he wiped away.He slowly sat up and pulled her to him,hugging her with all his strength.

She hugged him back and sobbed quietly.He was awake and fine.He was awake.He layed down and pulled her with him.She was laying on top of him and he held her close no words being said nothing being done.It was enough for him to hold her.He rested his hand on her tummy expecting to feel a baby bump but didn't feel anything and got worried.

Zuhaib sat up and sat her in his lap.He lifted her chin up and kissed her tears away.

"Why can't I feel a baby bump?Did you lose our child by stressing about me?"

Zuhaiba shook her head and he looked confused.She held his face in her hands and kissed his lips briefly before pulling back.

"Habib you were in coma for three years."