Chapter eighteen

"Ya ibnon."

Umme Zuhaib exclaimed before hugging her beloved son.She could not believe he was awake and in front of her.Tears flowed from beneath her closed eyelids as she hugged him.Zuhaib let go off her and wiped her tears away before making her sit down.He sat down on his knees in front of her and laid his head in her lap.She begun caressing his hair and looked at him with love filled eyes from which tears flowed freely even more..The entire family looked at this sight with their eyes filled with tears and big smiles on their face.

"I missed you very,very much dearest son.Even though you were here I missed you.I missed your voice,your hugs,your smile,yoir eyes.I can never explain what I felt watching my beloved son laying on that bed,alive,but not moving,talking or laughing.I missed you."

"Ya Ummi shed no more tears for I am well and in front of your eyes.This was one of the many tests that the Almighty put us through to test our sabr(patience).We have passed His test."

When he said this he lifted his head off her lap and wiped her tears away.Umme Zuhaib kissed his forehead and he wrapped his hands around her waist while laying his head on her lap again.The twins sat besides her and wrapped their arms around their mother.Zayn and Yusuf hugged them from behind.

Zuhaiba smiled at the sight of her family and thanked Allah for sending them into her life.There was a knock on the door and Zuhaiba went to check who it was.

"Nam(yes) Junaid?"

"Sheikha there's an emergency at the Headquarters."

"Ok.Just give me two minutes."

She went back into the room and saw everyone talking.Zufar was in Amanah's lap while Zayn played with him.

"Ummi,Zuhaib I have to go to the Headquarters as there's an emergency."

"Should we come with ugti?"

Zayn asked and Zuhaiba shook her head.

"No,I'll go with Nizam and Junaid."

"Be careful Habiba."

"I will habib.Fi Amanilah."

Saying that she left to go to the Headquarters while the family were busy with one another.When Zuhaiba reached the Headquarters everyone greeted her and she was lead to the meeting room.She took her seat at the front and everyone went silent.

"What's the news gentlemen?"

"Sheikha the people and tribes think that you are lying about the Sheikh being alive and well."

Zuhaiba frowned.

"Why would they think like that when I gave news on national tv."

"They think that you just trying to stop the rebels and that the throne might be overthrown."

Zuhaiba sighed and thought for a few minutes before speaking.

"Tomorrow tell everyone to gather at the town square below the public balcony.The entire Royal family will be there for everyone to see that Zuhaib is well and awake."

"Yes Your Highness."

"Is there any other problem?"

One of the man brought up the rebels and they discussed how to get rid of them.The meeting lasted seven hours before Zuhaiba was able to leave for home.She was told by one of the workers that Zuhaib and Zufar were waiting for her in their quarters.Zuhaiba thanked her and walked to the quarters.When she entered the living room there was a sight which stole her heart.

On the couch Zuhaib was fixing Zuhaib's belt.Both of them were wearing Real Madrid t-shirts and there was popcorn on the couch.They both were talking softly to one another and Zufar kissed Zuhaib on the cheek.