Chapter Five!

She woke up with her head on her husbands chest,his one arm around her waist and the other stretched out.Memories of the previous night went through her mind and she smiled.A small blush spread through her cheeks when she looked up at his handsome face.He looked so young and peaceful in his slumber.She got up silently and wore her gown which rested on the chair by the dressing table.

She walked into the ensuite bathroom and took a bath before donning a towel gown and coming oout.She glanced over at her husband only for her breath to close off in her throat.He was leaning against the headboard with his ripped chest on view.Her eyes and his caught together until she broke it and went into the walk in closet.

As she choose what to wear she heard shuffling in the room and then the shower being turned on,she shook off the images that came into her mind of her husband the previous night.She wore a light blue,long sleeve gown and choose a blue scarf with heels.

She went into the lounge and sat by the dressing table,she begun blow dried her hair before applying list make up and donning her scarf.While she had being doing that Zurich exited the bathroom with only a towel wrapped dangerously low around his waist,he stopped to look into the mirror and there was another eye lock before he went into the closet.

She wore her scarf and heels before going downstairs leaving him alone.

Zuhaib didn't miss how she looked at him and he had wanted to go to her when she had walked out if the bathroom with only a towel gown around her but instinct warned him not to.Then when he walked out of the bathroom and saw her eyes on him he knew she needed some time.He was giving her as much time as he could but very soon he was going to run out if patience.

He wore a dark blue to shirt,black jeans and All-Stars. He went to the dressing table before shaking his hair out and wearing his watch.He opened the draw and took out a gift he had put there for his wife.He made his way downstairs and found Zuhaiba drinking tea,while glancing over the newspaper.

She stood up when he came knowing that now she could not escape.He put the gift on the table and hugged her,she hugged him back.He broke the hug but kept her close.

"Morning khalila."

"Good morning.Shall I pour you tea?"

He shook his head.

"Just now,for now I have to give you something."

He took the gift from the table and gave it to her.She unwrapped it attentively before opening the box which was in there and gasped.It was a beautiful three layer pearl necklace with a diamond studded pattern on one side and a pearl bracelet.She looked at Zuhaib and shook her head. 

"I can't take it,it is too beautiful for me."

Zuhaib shook his head at her simplicity before taking the box from her and taking the necklace out,putting it on the table and turning her around.

"You are too beautiful for this necklace and not the other way around.This necklace compliments your beauty,dear wife and never should you doubt that."

He turned her around after clapping it around her neck and wore the bracelet on her wrist.

"Thank you dear husband."

Then she surprised him by leaning forward and planting a soft kiss in his cheek before turning to pour him tea.Zuhaib smiled,maybe after all he had made a little progress but it was too early to tell.She poured him tea and they sat down.

"Zuhaiba we shall be leaving for my holiday home in Abu Dhabi in one hours time."

"Why?"

She was curious as to why would they leave just when they got married,obviously not because he had work but if he did.....wait where did that come from,she thought to herself.

"For our honeymoon."

Zuhaiba had totally forgot about their honeymoon and then nodded her.A train of servants brought in their breakfast and laid it on the dinning table.Zuhaib and Zuhaiba both got up and went to eat while talking.

FIVE HOURS LATER! 

They had landed by the helicopter pad by the holiday house and made way inside when Zuhaib was called away for some urgent business at one of his officers a few hours ago,he apologised profusely to Zuhaiba who gave him an understanding smile and told him to go while the housekeeper took her to their bedroom.

Zuhaib returned seven hours later after handling the crisis and was shocked by not seeing his wife in their room.He asked one of the servants and they told him she had gone to the swimming pool and ordered that no one disturbed her.He made his way to the swimming pool,he stopped in his stride and his breath caught.His beautiful wife was wearing a two piece bikini which he knew she only wore when alone,her hair floating around her.

He felt himself harden at the sight of her and he decided to change.He went to the closet that was there and spoke into the phone that no one was to come to the pool area.He thanked himself to have the foresight to have made it an indoor pool so no one could see him and his wife.He pulled on a swimming shorts and made his way into the swimming pool,she didn't realise this as she had been doing a butterfly stroke.

Zuhaiba had thought that she would finish swim before Zuhaib came but she didn't realise he would come before she got out,only realising this when he wrapped his arms around her body.She turned as fast as she could in the water and was shocked to see Zuhaib.She took a few steps back until the small of her back hit the wall and Zuhaib was right in front of her.

MATURE CONTENT!

He pulled her against him and looked down at her when she gasped at how hard he was.He moved his head down and nuzzle her hair,inhaling her beautiful cinnamon shampoo.

"Khalila I have given you almost a day now I can't control myself.You can feel how my body reacts only to the sight of you.Take my sufferings away."

He begun moving his hips against her own when she moaned out and reached up to pull his head down until her lips captured his.Maybe after all he was breaking her calm.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

I'm so sorry I had writers block and it gave me hell.Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please vote.

Thank you.