Chapter twenty-two

Despite Aqeelah's sudden appearance the tribe were celebrating again and this time it was because of Yusuf's child,Muhammed's aqeeqah.There was a festive feeling around but there were some people who could not even smell this happiness.That was Ummi Yusuf(imagine it's her eldest son's and she's not happy,what a great mother she is) and her beloved daughter,Aqeelah.They were in their tent well Aqeelah's tent and Aqeelah was pacing up and down.

"How could he say such a thing as me committing zina?If he kept his mouth shut no one in the tribe would dare look at me with such disgust.Aggh I hate him and his wife.I can't believe he gave me three talaaq's.He could have waited or he could have even given me one.At least I could have convinced him to take me back(P.S: I'll explain this part.)"

"You right.Abi Yusuf is not even looking at you nor is he talking to me."

Aqeelah stopped pacing and looked at her mother.

"Ummi what is so special about Zuhaiba that no one sees anything but her?I could kill her with my bare hands."

Ummi Yusuf stood up and went to her daughter.She held Aqeelah by the shoulders and looked her in the eye.

"Instead of wanting to kill the witch why don't you try to get Zuhaib back.Woo him.Get him and he'll leave."

Aqeelah threw her mother's hands off her shoulders and fisted her hands.

"You don't get it do you Ummi.He loves Zuhaiba too much to care about anyone else."

"You wrong.Every men sways when he sees a beautiful woman.Try maybe it will work with him after all you my daughter.If I could sway a men like your father who was very much in love with Raeesa(Zuhaiba's real mother) then what is Zuhaib.Try my child.Try."

"Ummi you never told me how you managed to get Abi into your clutches,tell me the story now."

"When Raeesa died Waleed immediately married Raeesa's slave girl who he knew had a special bond with his child.He was happy and sad always,almost as if he was bipolar.I knew the days when he would go and practice his sword hand in the arena.One day I went on the route which he walked through and I hired a few rebels who acted as if they were going to rape me and at that moment Waleed walked through.He fought then all and covered me with his shawl.I cried and asked him now who would marry me now that I was touched.He looked at me with piety and said he would marry me."

She sat down with a smirk on her face.

"I fooled him emotionally and married him.Do the same with Zuhaib but don't try what I did.It will make people suspicious."

"I understood mother."

"Good girl."

###############(###########

Next Day::

Zuhaib was busy getting ready to go and sit with his in-laws when he heard a rustling in the tent.He frowned,it couldn't be Zuhaiba because she along with Zufar were gone to the small water hole nearby and no one else would dare enter without permission.

Zuhaib pulled out his gun from its cover and held it.He pushed the cover aside and put the gun in front of him on the head of....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aqeelah.He put the gun down and gave her an angry look.

"What the hell are you doing here Aqeelah,in my tent without permission?"