Chapter Seven!

Sheikh Zuhaib was busy in a meeting when his secretary barged in along with his head of guards,both of their faces on deep tension.Zuhaib along with the others stood up and looked at the two man in surprise.

"Junaid,Nizam you both better have a good reason for barging into here,during this meeting?"

The two man exchanged looks as Zuhaib questioned them and then looked back at him.Junaid his head of guards stepped forward and spoke.

"Sheikh,I'm really sorry to inform you that.......that..."

"Talk."

Zuhaib ordered him after a feeling hit him that something was really wrong.

"The Sheikha has unfortunately met in an accident and has been rushed to the Royal Uwais Hospital."

●Flashback●

The driver drove towards the mall,when the driver scream and there was a bang.Zuhaiba let out a scream before the car capsized and she was thrown to the other side of the car.Her head connecting with the side of the car and darkness overcame her.

●End Of Flashback●

Zuhaib gained his composer and turned to the men behind him,giving them his sternest expression.

"I'm sorry Sheikh's but I have to leave.This meeting shall continue the next time when you'll are called."

The men nodded their heads and Zuhaib left the office with Junaid and Jameel on either side of him.He spoke out orders at them and Jameel conveyed the orders through his phone even when he sat into the car he was giving orders.

Though outside he had gained his composer inside he was a mess.If anything happened to Zuhaiba he would die,she was his life and his love without her he was nothing but a living person.They reached the hospital and he got off immediately,his guards making a way for him into a private elevator and up to the private facilities for the Royal family.

They entered the lobby and saw his family waiting with the doctor for him.He stopped in front of the doctor and gave her a questioning look.

"How is my wife Dr.Maymoona?"

"She is fine,a bit of concussion and she has hurt her forehead but I think you should go and meet her."

Zuhaib nodded and made his way into the room,closing the door behind him only to find his wife on the bed,looking outside and tears making its way down her beautiful cheeks.A bandage was wrapped around her forehead and on her arm.

He touched her shoulder and she looked at him,her eyes red.She hugged him tightly and whispered something that made his breath stop.

"I lost our child Khalil."

She sobbed into the corner of his neck and he wrapped his hands around her tightly,silent tears running down his cheeks.He sat down too the bed and pulled her into his lap.They cried together for the child they had never seen.

She broke the hug and wiped his tears away before laying her forehead on his own.They looked into one another's eyes until he kissed her gently,conveying something those words which could not be said and she kissed him back.Her hands curled around his neck and his arms tightening around her.

With a big heart he broke the kiss and she laid her head against his shoulder.Her voice husky with emotion as she spoke to him.

"We have to inform everyone about this mishap."

He nodded his head and put her back onto the bed,kissing her forehead one more time before opening the door and his family walked in.

"My child."

Umme Zuhaib sat down on the bed and hugged her.She patted her head and then let go only for the twins to hug her.They all sat on the edges of the bed,Zuhaiba exchanged a look with Zuhaib and he nodded.

"Ummi we both lost our child."

Everyone went silent and Zuhaiba's sobs sounded in the room.Umme Zuhaib hugged her once again,comforting her and whispering to her that she should hold her believe strong in God and they would always get another chance.

Dr.Maymoona walked back in and requested to do a check up for Zuhaiba.They let her and she announced her fine to go home but she would have to come for a check up once in the week and told them the dosage for her medication.

Zuhaib helped her out of the bed and to his car.He sat her on his lap after putting up the windows separating his side and the drivers side.Zuhaiba didn't say anything to him but fidget with his bahst.When they reached the palace he carried her bridal style to their room.

He laid her down and took off his bahst before laying down next to her.He held her as they slept and his only worry was about how would she recover.

When he awoke later he looked around for her as she wasn't in their bed,he found her on the prayer mat,performing the evening prayer.He got up and performed his ablution before performing his prayer. At the end they both picked up their hands to the heavens and begged the Almighty to help them through their difficulties.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Hello everyone.

Firstly thank you very very much for the 400+ reads and 22 likes.

Secondly the picture on top is not of a Muslim couple but I thought that it fit this chapter perfectly.

Thirdly thanks for reading this chapter.