Chapter 4

edited 4/14/21

*******

'Leila I'm here. Can you open the door?' Xavier's voice was heard, mind linking me.

Couldn't he knock?

Rolling my eyes I answered back, 'Coming.'

I ran down the stairs and opened the door to find my brother with a sleeping Lucy in his arms. I couldn't help but to smile at how disgustingly cute they were.

"Hey, how was your flight?" Didn't really care but it a way of being polite. All that mattered was that he was here.

"It was alright but it's not like you care," I gave him a shrug and a tight smile. He Looked around me into the pack house. "So can we come in? Or are we staying outside?"

"We?" I looked behind him and two alphas and some of the fighters were walking our way with bags. Oh yeah I forgot he brought back up.

"Oh sure. You can take Lucy up to my room for the mean time." He nodded and head up the stairs but I stopped him remembering about the alpha that was behind the cells.

"Oh sorry, do you want me to go get the alpha from the cells?"

The alphas and the other fighters were walking into the house with the bags. I signaled them where to go besides that the house sounded empty.

The guys and I had woken up at thirty before four in the morning to surprise everyone and let me tell you they were surprised. We made them run twice of what they did yesterday and with every run they would need to make twenty push ups. They were right now outside waiting for the hour and fourth-five minutes to be up but they still needed an hour to go.

"Yeah get him out and bring him in here," he turned and walked upstairs to leave Lucy.

I turned around to meet the two alphas who had returned already.

"Hi great to see you again. Do you mind staying here I just need two soldiers to go with me to the dungeon." I gave them a small smile. The two alphas were in their early thirties and I'm surprised that they hadn't brought their mates like usual.

"Yeah sure, go ahead," one of them smiled at me. I turned to the soldiers and grabbed the two tallest pulling them out the door. When I stepped out I saw Toby and Josh yelling around to people to keep running and Dante was just standing looking down to one of the fighters. I went over to see what was going on.

"What's going on Dante?" I looked down to a boy not older than eighteen, trying to catch his breath.

"This pathetic fighter wants a break," Dante growled. No one can take breaks unless we say so, not even if you're fainting. We have been challenging them to try and find a way to drink water because we don't let them go until midnight. You might wonder when do they eat? Well they don't but we do. In ours and other packs we take breaks and eat but since this one had been rude towards us they get none of that until they start showing us respect. Now that's what we call punishment.

"Take him over there under the tree I'll be back. I'm going to get Andrew out," Dante just nodded while he picked up the tired fighter of the ground.

I headed over to where the dungeon was, feeling the two fighters behind me.

The fighters and I entered the dungeon making sure to make as much noise with the door.

"Wakey, wakey mate, time to get up," I said in a sickly nice voice. I turned on the corner seeing his cell. Andrew immediately got up at the sound of my voice and ran to the bars.