Chapter 6

I was shocked when he kissed me. Like my body just stopped working when he kissed me.

He moved one of his hands behind my neck and pushed my neck harder signaling to kiss back but I was still shocked, I just couldn't kiss back. My wolf was saying to kiss back and the sparks that I never noticed were there too, telling me to kiss back, but I was to in shock.

"Kiss back," Andrew demanded sounding possessive and mad while he pulled away enough to talk and I could still feel his lips. I pulled my head away from his hold but I couldn't move since his arms were secured around my waist. I just looked at him with a blank face while he looked at me with his black eyes, meaning his wolf was taking over and his eyes were full of passion and lust.

"Say something, please," he pleaded this time while he hold both sides of my face. Leila please just think once and just give him a chance, I thing he had enough punishment, Lexi talked. I will give him a chance but I won't stop on his or his packs punishments. Now that I think of it his lips were so soft and he just held me like I was going to disappear.

In a fast movement I pulled him close but before I kissed him I said two words, "One chance." I pulled him and he immediately pulled me closer and took over the kiss. He started walking with me until I hit a wall. He putted his arm next to my head while the other one was still in my waist but it slowly went to my neck. He bit down on my lip wanting entrance but I couldn't breath anymore so I moved my head to the side and Andrew started kissing my jaw, going down my neck. The hand that was next to my head moved down to my body and slowly went to my thigh, his hand signaling to jump so I did and wrapped my legs around his waist.

I felt his canines on my neck and I needed to stop it before he marks me, I couldn't get marked yet because that would start the beginning of the mating process and that would cause the hybrid bite to start to react. "Andrew don't mark me. That would cause the bite to react and I don't want that," I pushed his chest lightly and he luckily stopped but had a small pout on his face.

I giggled for the first time and I think it shocked Andrew because he just looked at me with wide eyes and a small smile on his face. "You know, you look more beautiful when you smile. I want to be the cause that you smile and laugh, I don't want to see you with a straight face and being cold to me or everyone else, especially me, okay?"

"I'm not going to promise anything that I can't keep," it's true, I'm not good at keeping promises, "but I can try to smile, for you." That made him smile and kissed me one more time before he held my hand in his and started walking to the pack house.

"You are making me a softy you know and that's not what I want," it kind of scared me because I haven't been nice to anyone for a while, even the pups were scared of me. "Well, I'm glad I'm making you a softy because you just make it hard for me to be around you, because to be honest, Jackson is scared of you and to tell you he's a possessive wolf. I mean I don't want other guys to touch you because you are MINE," he growled the last part. His jaw clenched and his hands turned into fists while my hand was in it.

"Andrew, my hand, it hurts," I tried to pull it of but he just pulled me into a hug and putted his nose to my hair to calm himself down.

"Sorry babe, I just can't handle the thought of someone else being with you or touching you," well he sure is possessive. We walked to the pack house and everyone turned to us once they heard the door.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LEILA. WE HAVE AN IMPORTANT MEETING WITH THE ALPHAS AND YOU WERE OUT FOR 2 HOURS. WHAT WERE YOU DOING?" Xavier looked mad, no he looked pissed. I totally forgot about the meeting, god what is wrong with me? I'm never late. "Sorry I was with Andrew and time must have flied by," I answered in a calm tone.

"I see that," he pointed to my neck and I went to touch my neck to find a small bump. Really Andrew!??

I turned to Andrew who had a smirk on his face while looking at me. "What are you smirking about?" I spat at him. This is really awkward, I mean I'm the one that didn't want a mate and minutes ago we were making out like what?

I turned to my brother who was a little calmer now, due to the fact that Lucy was beside him trying to calm him down. "So are we still up for the meeting?" I asked my brother who was glaring at Andrew.

"Uh, yeah. I need all my pack members to go to the office that we were earlier in," everyone started walking to a dark hallway and I was about to walk when a hand stopped me. Andrew turned me around and pecked my lips, "do you want to stay at my place tonight?"

Yeah, I was not ready to move with someone and share a bed.

"Yeah, about that, I'm not ready. Let's just take things slow. I promise when I'm ready to move in I'll tell you."

"Okay sure, well good luck on the meeting. Can I see you before you go to bed?" His smile had fallen and he looked disappointed when I had rejected his offer.

"The meeting would probably end late so just go home and go to sleep, I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Our meetings usually are long and if we ever do it at night we most likely take about 3-5 hours and right now the clock on the wall read 10:46pm. Yeah this meeting will take a while.

I smiled at Andrew and turned around but before I walked a hand stopped me, again. I turned around and looked at Andrew that had a pout on his face. "What now?" I was tired and irritated already, I just want the meeting to be over and go to sleep. "Where's my kiss?" He pouted like a little kid. Really he stopped me for that? I pecked his lips and turned around but again got turned around and felt Andrew's lips on mine. I responded back and we were probably there kissing for a minute or two.

"LEILA," my brother's voice made me come back to life and I pushed Andrew away and looked at him, he was smiling so big.

"Now, that's a kiss."

<><><><><><>

Soooo how was it?

It took me 2 days to write this but hey here it is.

Vote  & Comment ❤️