Chapter 24

If you watch the video on top it'll help a little with what Jared is going through. The song that is playing on the video is called Bad Moon Rising a cover by Mourning Ritual. If you hear the song after the video while reading this it would be cool.

There will be some blood in this chapter, just a WARNING!

•••

Since we had trained for a whole week before coming here to Australia we were pretty much ready.

When we landed it was Tuesday at 6pm and the alpha of the pack here in Australia said they are expecting the war to start at midnight. We had set up the camps out in the woods and had our weapons in stack. You might think we shift when we go to war but we don't.

The only time when we shift is either when we are out of bullets or we are outnumbered but we mostly shift when we are out of bullets which it always happens. We were all wearing our camouflage uniforms and somehow it's cold here where we are which is so weird. I had my face covered so I could breath better in the cold and so did the other soldiers except Connor.

Connor had said he had experience in medical and stuff so he was going to be helping the other 2 doctors.

Everyone had a target, my target was Jared. Dante, Josh, Toby, Kyle and Chase were going for the ones that were protecting Jared.

I was walking in the sides of the border with the main soldiers which were Dante, Josh, Toby, Kyle and Chase. We had our guns in our hands which were by our chests, it was 11pm and the woods were so quit and I didn't like it. I was walking and the soldiers were on patrol around me when I heard a groan, I turned around and saw Chase on the floor with a arrow on his chest. An arrow? Really?

Toby immediately went to help him but Dante stopped him when he saw movement in the woods, they looked like bodies coming towards us.

'Its time' when I heard Lexi say that I send a mind link to every soldier in the field and told Connor to warn the alpha.

Dante just grabbed Chase and pulled him by a tree where he would be out of the way.

"Guys you know the deal, you go for the guards and I'll go for Jared," they just nodded and ones they saw the guards getting closer they started shooting and even fist fitting. I put the gun in front of me ready for anything and started walking to where Lexi was telling me to go. I shot and killed whenever they tried to attack me, I got cuts with swords they had and I bet they had wolves bane because it freaking hurt and it burned. I saw the way was clear and then I saw him, Jared, standing like a god or something, when he saw me he smiled at me while I pointed the gun to him.

"Jared stop this, you're not this person you are better than this," he just chuckled and walked slowly towards me with his hands behind him.

"You must be Leila. You are very pretty to be honest, let me guess Mia is my mate. Well I guess I prefer you but I don't care about mates and shit I just want my land back," he was in front of me just looking at me. "What land Jared?" I was confuse on what land he wanted, if he had gone to Greece he must have a land already.

"Ah you didn't get to know...... Well I have 5 lands in total and this is the second land, I still need 3 more," why have a lot of lands? I was so confuse because we can't really have a lot of lands, the max is two.

"Jared you need to stop the war. If you want your lands back we'll help you but don't get them back by starting a war," I told him calmly. He smirked and chucked, "look sweetheart, that's nice of you to offer help but I want to do it my way," he was to close to me now and out of no where I was pinned to a huge tree with his hand on my neck.

"You can't kill me Jared I'm stronger than you....... You need my help just stop this and I'll help," I had dropped my gun and had my hands on his hand which were around my neck. I can't die and I'm way stronger than him so I just have to convince him that I can help him.

A knife was trailing down the side of my face Jared snickered, "such a beauty you are. Your mate must be a lucky men...... Is he here? With you?"

"No," it barely came out of my mouth because he had a stronger hold of my neck. I couldn't breath but I was not going to give up, I guess he is stronger than me.

"Look I'm not a werewolf. You thought I got bitten by a hybrid but I wasn't. Jared is gone sweetheart, he's not coming back," he was smiling and was so close to my face. I still had my face covered so he didn't notice my k-nines coming out.

I collected all my anger in one and pushed him off me and send him flying to another tree which it fell to the floor. "Don't you dare! He is coming back!" I took off the vest I had for protection and the helmet and threw it to the floor, I didn't care if I died, if I do die then I'll be with my parents.

What about Andrew? Did she really have to bring him up?!

Get your head in the fight, I just blocked her and felt her power radiating of me. I walked to where Jared was on the floor and kneed down to his level and grabbed him by his shirt.

"You better stop this fucking war or I'll stop you," my voice sounded demonic and it felt powerful.

"Ah my sister is here isn't she?" I looked at him weird? Sister?

I punched him in the face, "Bring Jared back you asshole and stop this war," I was ready to kill. If Jared is not coming back then to bad he's gone and dead. He chuckled, "oh sister you were always the one with the heart. Well guess what mommy and daddy are not here to save you from the horrible brother," what the hell was he talking about?

I punched him again and blood came out of his mouth and nose, "What are you talking about?!"

"We are not hybrids princess, you thought you were but you.....are......wrong. We are the dead wolves princess, we are created by the hybrid, the demon and the dead so we could kill the bad, so be prepare because neither you or I are dying today," I didn't know what to say so instead I just got the silver knife I had in my boot and slash his throat.

•••••

How was it? I didn't plan on this chapter to be like this so tell me did you like it?

If you're confuse comment on it and I'll help you on it.

Comment & Vote❤️