Chaper 28

Andrew's POV

Makayla and I looked at each other and ran to where we heard the screaming.

"Where are we going?! What's going on?!" Makayla yelled over us running. I could have shifted but I didn't want to run around naked so I had no choice but to run.

"It's where your brother is! My mate is out of control!" I hate screaming while running but I had no choice. Then something came to my mind and I stopped. "Hey aren't you able to run faster than me since you are a vampire?" She looked at me like I was stupid or something and just pointed to the way we were going.

"Dude let's go!"

"Oh right," why did I ask that? Oh goddess I feel so stupid.

When we finally got to the camp I couldn't believe what I saw with my eyes.

"Why the hell is my mate tight up to a tree trunk?!" I looked at everyone to see if they were fine and to my surprise they were, some had blood from scratches or had nothing. Then I see Josh and the soldiers laughing at Leila and at something in the phone. I thought you couldn't bring phones.

"You can't you moron!" I turn to my beautiful mate and I saw her looking at me and then she rolled her eyes. "Are you going to let me out of this trap!" I looked at the soldiers and then at "her family" and Osiris just shook his head.

"I guess not," I turned to Leila and she looked annoyed and mad.

'I hate you Andrew!'

'Love you too princess.'

I went over to where Josh was to check out what they were laughing at and when they saw me coming he put the phone away and stood straight. I glared at him and the rest of the soldiers.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, looking at him curiously.

"Um.... Nothing," I glared at him and then picked him in his stomach and then he started laughing. There we go.

He didn't stop laughing and some of the soldiers looked like they wanted to laugh.

"Andrew get me off the tree!" I turn to see Leila struggling in tree. What are the chains made of?

"ANDREW" Oh yeah my mate. I walked up to her and smirked at her like if nothing happened. Everyone was just standing around, "Makayla?" I turned around and saw Makayla coming from the woods with blood on her mouth. I thought she was with me all this time.

I walked to her and I heard Leila screaming at me telling me to get her off the tree. "Where were you Mak?"

"I saw a animal and I had to stop for a little drink," she whipped the blood out of her mouth and gave me a childish smile. I raised my eyebrows and said an ok.

Makayla turn around to where Osiris had called her and she stood there in shock. "Brother!" She ran to him and hugged him. He was taken by surprise because he almost fell and had is arms out.

"Um... Makayla what are you doing here? Aren't you dead?" Makayla got off him and looked at him, she looked hurt and sad.

"No. Everyone left me. You all rejected me so I payed someone to make you all think I was dead. It obviously worked because you all never cried or even thought about burying me. I looked around for a pack to take me in but I was a stupid vampire! I didn't want to be one because my mate rejected me after he found out I was pregnant. You know how it feels to be left? By your own family!" Makayla was in full tears.

"Andrew get me the fuck off here!" I turn around and rolled my eyes and shook my head. Doesn't she see there is people here being all emotional?

"Babe when you calm down I'll let you go," I patted her cheek and she growled at me like a angry dog.

'Did you just fucking called me a angry dog!'

'Whoops?' I gave her a sheepishly smile and ran to Josh and the soldiers where they were all laughing at us. I glared at them and they laughed more, Makayla and Osiris were still screaming their throats out while the soldiers were laughing at a screaming Leila.

Oh my poor mate. Jackson where the hell are you!

'Man I'm right here. You know I've been here all this time, I was mostly here cursing you and planning on how to kill you in your sleep.'

Did he just say that?

'Dude you can't kill me haha' Jackson is sometimes stupid, I mean how is he going to kill me. Ha loser.

'You know I can because I can easily take over your body and you know I'm more scarier and more possessive then you are,' I totally forgot he could do that, damn it Jackson.

Fingers snapped in front of me and I blinked and saw Josh, Dante and Toby looking at me weird. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Josh shook his head and made a face that looked like he tasted something bad.

"No wonder Leila left you. Man you are every kind of weird, I mean really? Talking to your wolf while you look like a drooling dog?" What?! I snapped my head at them and they all laughed.

"Dude you had your tongue out and where making signs with your hands. You looked so stupid," Dante laughed some more and I growled at them and the stopped. Good that should teach them.

They gulped and I rolled my eyes because I know they weren't looking at me. "Really? Ugh, come one babe stop that whole protecting your mate thing I'm the one that should do it not you," I turned and saw her with one hand in her waist and was smirking at me. Or the soldiers, I don't know this woman is weird. She glared at me. And scary. I gulped and gave her a sweet smile.

"Hi babe how have you been doingggg? I totally missed you," I put my hands around her waist and then I looked over her shoulder to see that her "family" looked happy and we're looking at us. To be honest they looked scary from where I was.

"Don't babe me. You left me in that tree for an hour or two while you looked stupid talking to your idiotic wolf. I mean really? Angry dog?! You look like a horny dog so don't say I was the only one looking like a dog," did she say horny dog? I started laughing at what she said, like really. She looked at me annoyed while I hold myself from her, "oh babe you are so cute, but all in all you were the angry dog here and I thought you looked hot." I winked at her and kissed her in the lips softly.

"Um guys are we leaving or are we leaving," Osiris came to us and looks in between us two. Ugh not him.

•••••

I tried to make this chapter a little cheerful and not have any war or anything.

So who do you think should play Makayla?

Vote & Comment❤️