Chapter 30

Leila's POV

Is it possible to be free one day and then suddenly be on house arrest the next day?

Well apparently it is possible because yesterday me and Andrew we were all acting like a couple in love and then we drove to his pack and he decided to lock me in our room. He didn't explain or anything he just got mad out of nowhere this morning.

'Maybe he's mad because you brought two males and one is unmated and let's not forget they are both capable of killing us,' I rolled my eyes at Lexi and sighed when I sat down on the bed. I don't know what happened with him but I know there is something going on.

Since last night that we went to bed he was acting weird like he didn't hug me or kiss me or even let me cuddle with him. Instead I found him sleeping on the floor with a pillow and had a sweater on. At first I thought I didn't let him sleep, that I was moving to much but the bed looked neat not like my bed usually does, all messy and stuff. I tried talking to him but nothing and I had mind linked him after he locked me here and he blocked me! Like who blocks their mate?!

'Apparently he does. Where did you even find him, Leila?' I rolled my eyes, she had asked that question all day today.

I was getting hungry right now so I decided to get out of this room and go to the kitchen to get something to eat. I went to the restroom and got a bobby pin and went back to the room and to the door, I kneeled down and started picking at it until I heard a click. I whispered a yes in cheer and got up and opened the door. I made one step and put my head out and looked both sides, to the left and to the right but there was just a wall to my right so the coast was clear. I got out and closed the door quietly and made my way to the kitchen.

It has been a long time since I walked this place so I got lost for a while but then after 10 minutes of wondering I found myself in the kitchen. I made my way to the fridge and opened it and leaned down to check what I wanted to eat. For some reason I felt sick and stood up thinking that it might be my blood going to my head or something. Maybe I want blood instead of food.

'It's not that, it's something else.'

I didn't even have time to respond to her because I ran to the sink and threw up. I had my hands my the sides of the sink holding myself up, I felt a hand on my lower back and my hair was pulled off of my face. The person started rubbing my back and I kept coughing and throwing up. After what felt for hours I stopped and got myself up slowly, I had my eyes closed so I kept them close for a little longer and I took deep breaths, trying to calm my nerves and trying to get air. I opened my eyes and looked down to the sink and saw blood, I don't think this was normal.

I turned around to thank the person but stopped myself when I saw that it was Kai and he was looking back and forth from me and the sink.

"You should probably go to the pack doctor or get some rest, that's not normal," what does he mean not normal?

"Look Kai thanks but I'm fine it must have been something-"

"I'm sure it wasn't food poisoning because remember we don't get sick. That's why I'm telling you to go get checked up. Let me ask you a question.... How long have you been like Osiris?" I furrowed my eyebrows, why does he want to know?

"Well I died about a year ago a day after I mated so it's have been like a week or two," he just looked at me and nodded.

"Mhmm ok. Well this is not normal and I recommend you to go to the doctor, or I'll have to call Osiris and tell him about it," it wouldn't be a bad idea to call him and ask him.

"No one is going to call him," I looked up to the door entrance and Kai turned around to face him. Andrew looked angry for some unknown reason and he smelled different.

"Andrew are you ok?" He didn't answer me and just came to me and pulled me to him, my back to his chest. "What are you doing out of your room?!" He growled lowly in my ear, he sounded like he was my kidnapper and I was the one that was kidnapped and wasn't able to get out of my room.

"I was hungry, what do you want me to do?!" I tried to get out of his grip but he hold me stronger. 'Lexi what's going on with him?!'

'I don't t know. He doesn't smell like our Andrew and he's way stronger than usual,' I need to know what's wrong with him, he is acting like a woman in her period. Wait!

"Kai?"

"Mhmm?" He looked at me. "Is it possible for someone like me- that mated before turning- to be pregnant? Even after dying?" He furrowed his eyebrows and stood there thinking.

"Well when you mated did you use protection?" He looked between me and Andrew. I looked up to Andrew and he looked pale, "we didn't did we Andrew?" He gulped and shook his head.

"It is possible to be pregnant because you mated when you were a full werewolf but you were dead for a year, right?" I nodded and he walked closer to me, Andrew had a strong grip on me and growled at Kai. He just put his hands on surrender, "I'm just going to check something, remember I'm part witch and don't forget a powerful one. I won't harm her, trust me if I did harm her I would be killed by Osiris and well you," he was in front of me and got on his knees and touched my stomach.

He looked concentrated and saying some words that I didn't understand, "what are you saying? What are you doing to her?!" Andrew growled and pulled me away from Kai and pushed me behind him.

"Andrew calm down, remember I'm stronger than you so don't you dare mess with me now..... I was checking if....if she was pregnant and it's impossible to wake up from the dead after a year and be pregnant but she is and I would tell you either let me help her or take her to the pack doctor but they won't do much," I was confuse, I can't be pregnant.

"What do you mean?" Kai looked at Andrew and then me. "We need Osiris here and the rest of us for this."

Kai walked to me and gave me a small smile and before he walked out he turned around and smirked at Andrew.

"If I were you I would tell Leila about what you did before she finds about it herself," with that he walked out and left behind a growling Andrew.

•••

Sorry it took me long to write but I was sick and still am but here is another chapter and if there's any mistakes I'm sorry but I'll make sure to go back and fix it.

Vote & Comment❤️