Chapter 22

I was in the hospital for a week and while I was there the soldiers came and visited me and I also got a call from Xavier telling me that he was relieved that I had woken up and that he would have to need me in a month or 2 so I could train the soldiers.

I'm in Andrew's and I's room but I still have to rest and I have been thinking about when I was back home training and going to wars. I want to go to war, we haven't had one and I wonder why because we always used to fight. I obviously miss fighting and helping other packs and helping countries in war.  

I heard my phone ringing so I grabbed it from the night stand and saw that it was Xavier.

"Hello?"

"I need you to come right now! Someone has declared war with Australia and they want us over there immediately," was he serious! I mean its great that I can finally go to war after just thinking about it 5 minutes ago. "Umm. Sure but I can't go, I have to help Jared remember who he is before its to late," I told Xavier.

"Well its to late now because he left to Greece and he was the one who declared war. We made a research and apparently that war was going to happen in 1890 right before he died. You have to come now so we can leave and you can help. I don't think Andrew needs you anymore, the soldiers did a good job training the pack while you were gone. Tell them its time to go," I didn't have time to say anything because he hanged up. What about Andrew?

I got out of my bed and got the bag I had under the bed, without thinking I went to the closet and got all my clothes and packed. I knew Xavier would still make me go no matter what, even if I have a mate. I grew up not caring if I had a mate or not but my pack was first to me, so I had to do it even if I'm going to hurt people. I left the room after getting everything and made sure I got everything but I left one thing that was the most important thing, my bear. The bear that my parents gave me, I was leaving it to Andrew so he could know that I still love him and always will love him.

I made my way to one of the soldiers room and when I got to Dante's room I heard the other soldiers voices. I knocked and the door was opened by Josh, I walked in and when they saw my bag they all stood up.

"Are you leaving?" Josh was the first one to ask. I shook my head and they all let a sigh out. "We are leaving. Xavier called me telling me that Jared left to Greece and had declared war with Australia. Did you guys know about this?"

They all avoided eye contact. OMG they knew!

"Why didn't anyone tell me!" no one looked at me they just turned around awkwardly. I growled lowly and what surprised me was that my growl sounded more powerful and I felt more powerful than I have ever felt. They all whimpered and bowed their head.

"Andrew and Xavier didn't want to worry you and they didn't want you to get up from bed after you just got from the hospital," Toby was the one that said to me. I growled and made my way to the door, "Pack your bags we're leaving now!" I left the room and closed the door behind me and the hit of the door was heard down the hallway.

I left my bag by the entrance and went to the kitchen to get a quick snack. It didn't even take 10 minutes when the guys came downstairs and came into the kitchen but there was an extra sent and that scent was my mates, Andrew. Oh crap.

"You are leaving! You are not leaving me Leila got it?! You are mine and you will stay here in my pack and be my Luna," He came from behind the guys and was in front of me in seconds. I wasn't really scared of him or anything but for some reason my wolf was mad at the thought of him not letting us leave and just wanting us to be here to be his Luna.

"Last time I checked I just came to train, now I got a call for me to go back with my soldiers since we did our job here and we have another job or more like a mission that we have to go to and also the only place I will be Luna to would be my pack. I don't care if theirs a Luna there already, I'm the real Luna in my pack and in any pack I want but not on this one," I said calmly. People were always scared of me when I talked calmly, who wouldn't though. "I have no choice but to leave. You didn't tell me that Jared left, now he's declaring war with the second largest pack," Andrew looked confuse.

"I didn't tell you because I knew you would want to go to find him and I didn't want you to get hurt...... and what do you mean second largest pack? We are the second largest and I haven't gotten any calls about a war," he looked so confuse.

"My pack is the largest now. The pack from Australia was the largest and you were the second largest but now they are second and you are third. They need us more than you, i'm sorry to say it but we are done with this pack, we did our job. Our deal was one year, now that's over," he looked torn but it was the truth, there was a deal and now I have to go home and train my pack.

"Will I see you? I mean you're mine already you can't just leave, you belong to me. Is either you go and reject me or you stay and be with me."

Did he just ask me to choose?!

••••

What do you think she will choose? Go home and reject him or stay with him?

I will start updating this week since I'm on on week break so expect some new chapters.

If there's any mistakes I'm sorry, I'll fix them later.

Comment & Vote❤️