Chapter 12

I feel like the chapters are going fast but the days in the story are slow. How many days has it been? Like 2-4 days? There is going to be a small time lapse in this or the next chapter so don't be surprise if it happens on this chapter.

Enjoy!❤️

<><><><><><>

Andrew's/ Jackson's POV

I looked up and saw Zack, my beta and best friend. I got up fast and and mind linked Riker and Lexi.

Riker take Lexi, I'll talk to him. What is he doing here at midnight?

Lexi and Riker left and I shifted back.

"What are you doing out here at midnight?" I pulled my shorts that I had carried with me in my mouth after I shifted and looked at Zack waiting for him to answer.

"I should ask you that. I'm on night watch, I smelled your scent and the two other wolves. Why were they bigger than you?" Hopefully he didn't see Leila's wolf color.

"I came for fresh air and a run with them. Did you see there fur color?"

"No. Why do you ask?" He asked confused.

"For no reason," I hope he doesn't notice that I'm lying.

"Ok well I'm going back to the border. See you later Andrew," he turned around and walked away. Once I saw he was far away I called Xavier and Leila.

"Xavier! Leila!" I whispered shouted. They both came out in human form, Xavier in basketball shorts and Leila in basketball shorts and sports bra. I growled and got the shirt that was on the floor. "Put it on," I growled and threw it at her. She looked annoyed and pulled it over her head.

"There. Happy."

"Yes. Very," I walked to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and smelled her scent.

"He didn't see us right?" Xavier asked. "No. He didn't he said he smelled my scent and came to see what was going on," I looked at Xavier and then looked back at Leila and kissed her on the lips.

We walked back to the pack and went to our rooms. Leila got into the shower after I came out and we both laid next to each other until we fell asleep.

*

1 week later (no they didn't sleep for a week)

Leila's POV

I haven't shifted since last week. Marcus as been around me acting like a real mate but Andrew or Xavier would always pull me away from him. Andrew and Xavier talked to Dante, Josh and Toby about protecting me even when I can protect myself. I've been sleeping in Andrews room for the past days since Marcus got here.

"You got everything, right?" I asked Andrew.

"If we forgot something is to late. We're already a state away."

We are driving to Tyler's pack. Andrew wanted to take his private jet but I told him that I have one and I don't use it because I don't like flying. Dante, Toby and Josh were in their cars that they came in, they were following us like usual. I wanted to drive my car but he didn't let me because is to dangerous. Dangerous my ass. So here we are, him driving while I glare at him for driving my car. At least he let me bring my bag of weapons that I always carry.

"Do you think Marcus is going to follow us to the pack?" Andrew asked while he glanced at me and back to the road.

"I don't think so." Marcus had been asking questions like 'where are you going' 'can I come' 'will I see you again' 'when are you coming back' he went on for the whole time I was packing. He was actually acting like a mate, he would get mad, jealous, possessive but Xavier said not to trust even if I felt the sparks. One day I got so mad that I made everyone in the pack to shift, I even made my pack members to shift, even the alpha. The only person that didn't shift was Marcus and I screamed at him for half an hour to shift but he said he couldn't because his wolf was weak. Yeah weak my ass.