Chapter 9

The guy on top is Marcus.

Enjoy!

<><><><><><>

Two mates?

"Wait. What? Two mates? How is that even possible and how do you know me?" I was so confuse. I don't think I've ever heard of two mates but only to this very rare wolf, it can't be me. I don't know what my wolf looks like but my parents and Xavier have seen it once and told me to never shift in front of people unless I was going to kill them, that's why I shifted at night.

"We went to school together. You know Marcus Watkins, the nerd, the one everyone laughed at," OMG that was him?!? Well he looks different. Andrew pulled me closer and haven't looked away from Marcus.

"How come you never claimed her as your mate?" Andrew asked.

"Because, I was the nerd and she was the badass of school and no one liked me. My wolf wanted to mark her but at the same time he was scared because she had a strong aura, like she was an alpha, so I just rejected her in the woods when I was alone."

Wow poor Marcus. I was the badass at school and I did notice him, though I never felt the mate bond. Maybe because I never talked to him or really never payed attention.

Xavier there is a problem. Come outside. I mind linked Xavier because I think he's the only one that can help.

Im on my way. Are you ok? Is Andrew and Jared okay? He sounded worried.

Yeah we're okay just come outside.

Okay. With that the link was shut off.

"Leila?" I turn to the door where Xavier was standing with a confuse look on his face. "What's going on?"

"Well I would like you to explain why I have two fucking mates!!" Xavier came down the stairs of the entrance slowly while Marcus and Andrew growled when I told them off.

"What! Two mates? That's not possible." He looked really confuse.

"Then maybe you want to explain why you and our parents never let me shift. I never saw my wolf, I don't know how it looks like," they never let me shift in front of people and they didn't let me see how my wolf looked like only because of my safety. Safety my ass. I wanted answers now.

I never looked away until I felt another arm around my waist and someone sniffing my hair. Really? "You smell good," Marcus whispered. Andrew pulled me closer to him and growled to Marcus who also growled at Andrew. Possessive much.

"Guys stop fighting over my sister she's both your mate. Now, Leila I have to tell you something but let's go to a room where no one can hear us," I detached myself from Andrew and Marcus hold and looked at both of them with an annoyed look. "I can't believe I have two mates," I whispered so no one could hear but apparently Andrew likes to be nosy.

"Yeah I would prefer being the only man in your world and to not share you," he looked to Marcus glaring at him while Marcus was looking at me like if I was a master piece or something.

"Okay. I would just prefer to go and listen to my lovely brother," I turned around to walk but I guess life doesn't like me to turn and walk because someone turned me around. I didn't have a chance to see who turned me around because I felt lips on me and let me tell you, they were soft.

I kissed back and put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer but it was soon over because I got pulled always and felt arms around me. "MINE!" I heard a low growl while he sniffed my scent to calm down. Now that I was able to see who kissed me I looked up to see a smiling Marcus.