Chapter 27

Andrew's POV

I don't even know why I'm running away from my own mate. 'What are you doing running from my mate!' I told Jackson. He has been quite and I don't have any idea why. Jackson always freaks out about his mate but when I gave a decision and chose to leave he screamed at me and made me feel weak and pathetic and then I didn't here from him again. This is not normal and I know he might be mad about the decision Leila made but also about the decision I made. I wanted to live forever with my mate so I had to hunt some people down. I asked Aurora where I could find this people but she didn't want to get involve with me or them- no I didn't kill her or her sister, just Marcus.

I looked at my surroundings and all I saw was trees but I heard the sound of birds and the sound of waves crashing.
Did I really run all the way to the ocean? I thought we were in the middle of Australia not by the water.

'You're a dumbass you know!?'

I guess he decided to show up to just to insult me. 'Where have you been you asshole! I needed your help!' I can't believe he left me for several days! He knows he can not do that when he knows he's an alpha of one of the 3 largest packs 'yeah we are the 3th largest pack you moron' I felt him roll his eyes and I growled at out of annoyance. Is he trying to be a smart ass with me? Oh hell no he won't be.

'What the hell is wrong with you! Stop acting like an ass and think of a plan to stop Leila!' I rolled my eyes and waited for Jackson to respond. 'No can do buddy it's all on you. You made her choose now you try to get her back home with you and me' was he serious with me?! I groaned and hit a tree and I heard it crack.

"Someone is mad. Or are you annoyed or something?" I looked around and couldn't find anyone. "Up here moron," I looked up the tree and saw a girl with red eyes and long brown hair that was in a ponytail. She was wearing black clothes which looked like leather, and black combat boots and was wearing red nails with red lipstick over her smirk and looked like a panda with the black make up in her eyelid. She looked like your typical bad girl.

"Done checking me out?" I looked back to see her wearing her stupid smirk. I rolled my eyes at her, "Yeah sure if you want to call it that." Why would I want to check her out when I have a mate!

She jumped down the tree and came close to me and started circling me and look at every inch of me. She was smirking all this time until she stopped in front of me, "You are mated aren't you? Because not any type of wolf would have a strong smell and have a tattoo like mark like you do. You have a special mate, your mate is the one that everyone wants to kill-" I growled at her and pushed her to a tree.

"No one will touch my mate you bitch!" She just smirked at me. "I wont because I'm not bad like others. If you let me go I'll tell you what I'm doing here," She looked bad so how am I going to trust her. She gave me a pointing look and rolled her eyes, I rolled mine and let her go. "Talk."

"Wow so you are an alpha. Look I'm no harm in here, I just want to go back to my only family and thats my brother. My name is Makayla I'm a vampire but I used to be a werewolf just like you, I had a loving mate I had everything until I got changed into a vampire, thats when my mate rejected me after having mated and even married. I got pregnant by him and was so happy but he made me have an abortion and I just had to leave because I was getting treated bad by everyone in the pack and even my own mate. I need your help, I want to regain everything I had, my family, my home, my mate."

I feel bad for her, I mean she is obviously a rouge going around looking for her family and getting in trouble because I guess it wasn't easy to pass the territories of other werewolves because she's a vampire. I know I shouldn't trust vampires but she sounded sad and in pain and I mean she was a werewolf, she was like me, like Leila. LEILA!

"Look I can help you only if you help me ok?" She nodded and had a smile. "I would do anything to go back to my family. What is it that you need help with?"

"I came for her because she's a soldier and she told me to run because she said things were going to get bad. She's one of the powerful supernaturals there is, she's like Osiris the king of all bad and evil," her eyes widen. "Osiris? Thats my brother! OH MY GOD! And wait your mate is like my brother?" I nodded at her and she turned serious.

"How is that possible? He's the king so that means she's the queen. They will have to rule the bad and evil together whether she has a mate or not," was she being serious!

"She's a Japanese wolf that's how she got all the powers, she is stronger than your brother. Trust me on what I'm telling you, I was there when she was going through hell," she looked sad and looked like she felt sorry for me, like she understood me.

"Fine I'll help you and teach you how you can control her. I used to control my brother and his mate," Osiris had a mate? Maybe thats why he was going all crazy and making war on packs.

"So will you help me? And I'll help you on getting back with your family," she looked so happy after I told her I would help her.

She gave me a hug but we pulled away real fast after we heard screaming and commands.

••••

I will update this weekend and the following weeks since I'll be on break. If there's any mistake I'm sorry and I'll make sure I'll go back, I just really wanted to upload a chapter.

Vote & Comment❤️