Chapter 34 (final chapter!)

Andrew's POV

I swear if this is some kind of joke about people trying to get to my baby I would kill him and who ever is part of the plan.

I don't know why Leila wants him around when she knows I don't trust him. I'm okay with Kai but the devil or whatever he is, not so much. Now I have to deal with three huge people, my girl, my baby and this asshôle. They are the most important in the supernatural world and they are on my land and it's not cool.

"Look, I don't know what you want from us but just leave us alone," I looked at him, I hated him because he almost took my mate away and I almost lost her. "Sorry, I can't leave, my job is to protect your mate and and your daughter, but not you," I had it with him and his stupid answers, I wanted to punch him so hard and even kill him but I knew if I killed him Leila would kill me. "We have Kai and I think thats enough protection that we need and besides we have guards everywhere in our pack and Leila and the baby have me, so you can leave to Xavier's pack."

"Yeah about that..... I got kicked out of the pack. Only me though," was he serious? I sigh and closed my eyes, "what did you do?"

"I might have scared the crap out of Xavier's mate and later find out that she was pregnant and lost it," my eyes popped out at what he said. Lucy was pregnant? "Why would you do that?! Now they won't let you go in and they will hate on your species and Leila is one of them to point that out," who does that?

"Look I'm the king of dead okay? It was bound to happen, I see who is going to die and the kid was going to die anyways later on when he's born and all grown. The pack would have gone through a lot of pain because someone would kill Xavier's son, I helped out. Xavier is devastated and Lucy is depressed but I told them the truth and they are a little better but they still kicked me out for the act that I did," I sigh not wanting to deal with him anymore.

"Fine you can stay, I'll give you a cabin by the border but it's close to our house so you can be here fast if something ever happens," he gave me a smile but it looked like it was saying that's better. "Good that's good. Hopefully it has a great view," with that he walked out of my office.

•••••

"Hey princess," I walked in to the bed room she was in in the hospital. She gave me a small smile and looked down to her hands that were holding something.

"What's that babe?" I walked to her and sat on a small space on the bed.

"Osiris came by and gave me this necklace for Cameron. I don't know how he found out about her but he did," it looked like she was going to cry which I don't see much or at all.

"He came by to me but I didn't know he came here to see you. He surprised me when I saw him but he wanted to stay so he can keep you and Cameron safe so he's staying in a cabin by the border," Leila looked up and gave me a full on smile.

"I knew already I just wanted to see if you would tell me," I gave her a small glare and then gave her a kiss in her forehead.

•••

3 Years Later

"Cameron get your little pampered butt her in this instant," Cameron is a the most trouble 3 year old from my pack. She had been trying to make breakfast for Leila but ended up just making a huge mess and threw the waffle mix in my chest. I was going to run but once I made a move I ended up slipping on the waffle mix and landed on the floor.

I heard footsteps and looked up to see Leila with a shocked expression on her face. "Andrew what happened to you? Where's Cameron?" She looked around trying to find Cameron.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks for asking," I rolled my eyes and got up from the messy floor. I tried to clean myself but I gave up on myself and focused on finding the little devil. "Don't be sarcastic, you're fine. Now where's Cameron?" she glared at me and I just raised my eyebrow at her.

"Do I look like I know? Go find her she made this mess and just ran off. Now I know who she came out like," I murmured the last part and saw Leila glare at me.

This morning I had decided to make Leila breakfast since it was our second year anniversary of being married. Yeah we got married two years ago when Cameron was one year, Leila didn't want to get married at first but then saw Cameron and gave me a chance.

"Okay I'll go look for her but you better clean this mess up and when I come back I better see it clean," indeed she was still demanding. She was back to training and has been more demanding then before and now I do what she says because if I don't then I won't see the daylight the next day.

While I started cleaning I started thinking on how lucky I got with my mate, yeah she was hard to get but I got her at the end and with a beautiful daughter. I don't know where I would be if I hadn't called Leila's pack for help and never met her, I would have probably given up on finding my mate but thanks to the goddess I found her and I'm glad I get to call her my mate and my wife.

•••••

So this is the end but don't worry there will be a second book and I will be uploading it later today with the first chapter so make sure to check it out ones is out. I hope you all enjoyed my book and thanks to does who has been reading this book since the day I published it last summer. I love you guys so much and don't forget to check out my other werewolf book and make sure to read the second book of The Alpha's Soldier which will be base on Cameron.

Vote & Comment❤️