Chapter 25

I didn't mean to put the video because of the song because I know it was on the previous chapter but I put the video because its cool and it kinda makes sense with this chapter.

••

To say that I didn't want to go home would be a lie.

It took us 3 days to stop the war, I had actually killed Jared even when he said he couldn't die but I did end up killing him. Mia is going to hate me when she finds out I killed her mate but I had to do it for other packs safety.

I was in the bathroom mirror looking at my reflection. I'm not a dead wolf, I'm not a killer.

I had bruises all over my face and I got shot by a missing bullet 5 times, I got stabbed once but I healed quickly and didn't die which surprised everyone. Today was the last day of the war so I had fresh bruises and wounds, I was healing but I still had the bruises. I put my hands in my head thinking about how I was going to go back to Andrew after pretty much rejecting him and choosing to come to war over him.

"Um......Leila there is a problem," no more problems please.

"Um yeah what is it?' I still had my hands in my head and I had my eyes close. "Well, you will have to see it yourself," I turned around and saw it was a soldier from Brazil I think. I sighed and murmured a sure and walked out the restroom and out my room with the guy following me to the field.

When I got out people were together and in fighting positions and some even had their guns pointing to whoever was in front of them. "Guys let me thru," I pushed people to the side and when I got to the front I saw Connor watching the people too. After seeing who the people were the only person I knew was Jared. I killed him! How could he be alive!

"You finally came out, we need to talk to you Leila in private," there was four people in total, 3 were guys and 1 was a girl. I just looked at them, why would they want to talk to me in private?

"I'm sure you can say it here," I honestly didn't want to be alone with them so I prefer the soldiers to know the real me then to hide it anymore. The guy that looked in his late 20's but early 30's stepped to the front of everyone and smiled at me, "I don't think you want them to know what you are and what we are."

"Who are you?" I stepped closer to him and I felt Connor's hand hold my arm. I turned to look at him and he let go when I showed him my eyes, I turned back to the guy and stepped closer to him so we could be face to face. "My name is Osiris I'm the one that bit you and Jared," that little ass, I went to attack him but was held by someone, I turned to see who it was and it was Dante. I turned back to Osiris, "Why did you do it, what are you." I wanted to know so bad, I mean Jared looks more like a dead men with the dark bags under his eyes and I looked fine but with the thirst of killing and I still could shift.

"Well I'm a hybrid but I'm the main one, I'm the god of all supernatural. I'm part vampire, part werewolf, part demon, part dead, and part witch, when I bite a werewolf they either turn into a hybrid that is werewolf and vampire, a demon , a witch or  the dead or you stay as a wolf but get powers and get stronger and bigger," he was in front of me looking at me in awe, "But you......you are the most important one of all of us. You are not only a Japanese wolf but my bite got you to be like me. Let me ask you a question..... Have you had the urge of killing or have you killed?"

I was shocked at what he told me, the moon goddess was right, I'm stronger than them and I'm special, I can kill them if I want.

"No you won't kill us princess-"

"How did you know I was thinking that?" I pointed at him and looked at him confused. "Like I told you, I'm the god of all supernatural I have the same power as the moon goddess but of course she's our God of all bad and good I'm just the god of all bad." And he expects me to be bad?! I might not have a heart but I don't kill without purpose so what makes him think I'm going to kill.

"Is there a way for this to stop?" I really wanted to know if I could stop this curse.

"Princess is not a curse, it's a gift, you have to accept it," he was smiling and caressing my cheek. I moved my face away from his hand and stepped back.

"Fine but you have to stop this war and any war, deal?" I stretched my hand out for him to shake.

"Leila what are you doing?!" Dante turned me around and had a hard grip on my arm and Connor was next to him. "If I'm one of them just let me go, I have no choice. You and Josh will be in charge and tell Xavier and Andrew that I'm sorry and that I love them," I gave him a small smile and kissed his cheek. I then gave Connor a hug and a kiss on the cheek, when I pulled myself from them I saw Dante with tears in his cheek and Josh in the back looking sad and had tears. Everyone else remained normal just like we trained them, it was only Josh and Dante who had tears in their cheek, I turned around to see Osiris smiling in triumphant. I walked to him with a straight face, when I was in front of him and the rest they all got in their knees and whispered, "Your majesty."

"LEILA!" I turned around to the sound of my name.

"Andrew?"

••••

I have tried to update everyday so here is another one. Just in case I don't update tomorrow Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that is from America.

I hope you understood this chapter and liked it.

Just so you know this is probably like half of the book and there is still more so don't worry about the book ending anytime.

Vote & Comment❤️