Chapter 7

When I got to the office my brother, the 2 alphas, Josh, Dante, Toby, the other 6 soldiers that came with my brother, Lucy, and Jared were there. Why is Jared here? I asked myself.

"Finally you're here. What were you doing? You're never late and now you are," my brother spoke up. "Andrew was asking me something," and I rejected it. I didn't want to share a room right now, especially a bed. I love sleeping alone and I'm not ready to share it.

"Ok let's start with the meeting," my brother started, "well first thing is the alphas of the other bases visited and we talked and made a decision of moving the packs together in Canada."

"WHAT?"

"COOL"

"WHYYYY?" Of course that was Josh. He loved Maine and always loved going to Toronto on weekends.

"What!?" I was shocked to be honest. I never thought this would actually would come true. I've always wanted to live in Canada because of the snow and because I get to train the white wolves how to blend in the snow. Cool Lexi said. She hasn't talked much, maybe because she had found her mate? If that's the reason than thank god she shut up because she would always say insults to me and would never shut up or sleep to say the least. I'm here you know. Idiot.

Yay my insulting wolf is back. Note the sarcasm.

"Well we had decided who would be the alpha, the beta and the third in command. We've decided that I should be the alpha because I have royal blood, Leila I want you to be my second in command and Kyle will be my third in command. Alpha Colton already found a place to make our territory and will start importing a pack at a time to the new territory. We want to be situated by at least March or April and we would want all of you to be there. I know you have to be here for training but we need you to go for at least a month. Leila you'll be there longer since your my second in command."

Wow. Second in command, not bad. My brother and I have alpha and royal blood but I've never had a position in the pack. I was just one of the soldiers that had a leadership with royal and alpha blood. The leadership that I had was to lead, show no fear/emotions and having leadership means that I'm more powerful and have 1-2 powers but when I'm in wolf form.

"When we will leave?" I asked.

"We leave on the 20th of January to Maine to help the pack members pack and then you four will come do some more training and then you come to Maine when we call you," Alpha Alexander said.

Alpha Alexander goes by Alex in our pack. He's a 27 year old and is my brothers friend, why isn't he his second in command? I have no idea. He's the alpha of the pack that is in Brazil and was born in Brazil and to say he is hot. When I met him I immediately wanted my mate to be from Brazil because all his Brazilians friends who are in the pack looked like angels or models, let's just say I wanted to live with them.

"So we have 1 month and a half until we go back to Maine? So you're saying we drove 2 and a half days for nothing?!!" That was Josh being, Josh. He exaggerates everything, he's the drama queen of the pack but we all love him.

"Yeah that's what we're saying," Alpha Connor said with a smirked. He was my favorite of all the alphas. He was from the pack in Australia, he looked like a surfer but he doesn't know how to surf at all. He is in his early 30's and is so cool, he's like a brother too me and of course he's better than Xavier. I love teasing my brother about Connor being better than him at being my brother and the alpha.

"Ok back to the meeting," Xavier turned to me, "do you know anything about the hybrids or the bite?" Uh yeah. Our parents told us and I read a book. Duh.

"Well I know if you are fully mated the bite will react and you'll turned into a hybrid but you'll die first. You'll have to die so the immortality can kick in."

"Do you know if there's a cure for this?" Alpha Connor asked. "There is wolfs bane but that would just kill you, but there is a rare time where it can cure you. Its just better if we don't try it if Jared and  I don't want to die."

"Do you know the side effects when the bite starts to effect," my brother asked. "Well, the bite won't be bad if you haven't found your mate. The process of turning into a hybrid would be slow without a mate. If you found your mate and haven't been marked it would speed up a little faster but not as fast as when you are marked or mated. If you're marked the process will be faster and if you're mated than you don't have a lot of time until you die and turn into a hybrid but there is something else. When you die you wake up the next day but not as you, your wolf will take over the human body and can be evil, like if you're possessed by a demon or you also can wake up not remembering who you are."

I turned to Jared who was on the couch looking scared and his hair was messy from his hands running through them. I turned to my brother and he was looking at Jared with a straight face, "Then we let him die and see what we will see with you Leila," Xavier stated and Jared looked at my brother with a straight but scared face.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? IM NOT DYING AND WAKE UP TO BEING A DEMON!!!" Jared screamed at my brother and looked at him like he was crazy.

"That's the only thing we can do, unless we call a witch to see if she can do anything but THE LAST WITCH DIED 3,000 YEARS AGO," Xavier looked ready to attack since Jared screamed at him and disrespected the royal alpha.

"Xavier, there is one witch and thats the first witch. The one that cursed the werewolves. The thing is, is that she has been running all this years from werewolves and no one knows how she looks like anymore." Alpha Alexander stated while looking at my brother.

"Xavier, the hybrid bite is different for the wolves that have royal blood and alpha blood and its going to be worse for me because of what I am," I made sure he knew of what I was talking about. "You haven't shifted have you?" Xavier said with concern on his voice.

"I haven't since I left home. I would always shift at night time so no one could see me but maybe one night they saw me. That's why I got bitten by a hybrid. It was all planned out," I said looking at my brother with wide eyes. That thought never came to me. They might have seen me at  night since they come out at night. I read that they mostly come out at night because they can't really be in the sun in human form for long and they can be in wolf form at night since its safer for them.

"Why would you never shift in the day? I thought it was because you didn't want to fight in wolf form with us. We all thought you hated us since the way you acted around us," Toby looked kind of hurt when he said that.

I never treated the people in my pack like family. I would always scream at them, push them around, and just ignored them. I love them but I couldn't show feelings because of what I was, my parents told me that no matter what not to shift in front of other wolves are or our pack. My brother and my parents are the only ones that have seen my wolf but it was to make sure it was the correct wolf that would be dangerous to every supernatural in the world.

"Look I can't tell Toby, I'm sorry but it's between Xavier and me," I showed no feelings.

There was a knock on the door and Andrews head popped in. "Hey, sorry to interrupt but there is someone here to talk to Leila and Jared?" That came out more like a question. "Do you know who it is?" Jared asked.

"He said his name is Marcus," Andrew looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. That name sounded familiar.

<><><><><><>

Here it is, another chapter. Im on vacation right now and the internet is not that good but here is another upload for all of you.

Things will go slow with Andrew and Leila but I promise there will be more of Andrew and Leila.

Comment & Vote❤️