Mums and Maybes

This is really short. It's just to claim that I'm not dead and I'm still writing 💘

Caspar's PoV:
"Caspar?!" Joe shouted up stairs to me "Yes Joe?!" I replied proving I'm listening "Please can we go and see little baba Jenni?" He asked sweetly. "Yea. We haven't seen her in ages I'm already dressed because I went to get milk earlier so when do you want to go?" I got quieter as he walked up he stairs "Now! I'm already ready!" He giggles he's desperate to see little Jenni.

------(Time skip. Btw Jenni is a Narcus baby incase you didn't know.)------
Joe knocked on the door lightly incase the little girl was sleeping. Instead Marcus opened the door greeting us rather loudly..."so I'm guessing Jenni isn't sleeping at he moment?" I chuckled. Joe hurriedly walked in, baby Jenni instantly smiled. "Ahhh!" She screeched from Niomi's lap "oh look! It's Uncle JoJo! Say hello to JoJo." Niomi spoke with Jenni clenching one of her fingers. "Hello baba. Who's a beautiful baby girl? You are. Yes you are." Joe began to play with the laughing baby giving Narcus time for a nap while me and Joe baby sat for a couple of hours. "Do you want to hold her Caspy?" He asked looking at me with puppy eyes "You know I don't think I-" "oh come on Cas pleaseeeee?!" He pouted, Jenni smiled and laughed at any movement Joe would make. "Okay." I gave in, "Are you gonna go to Uncle Caspy?" He spoke in a baby voice while standing up and lifting her off his lap, placing her gently into my arms. She blinked at me showing her beautiful brown eyes which she took from Niomi. The little girl smiled and laughed "see? She loves you Cas. But not as much as me." He rested his head on my shoulder and sighed. "Do you want children JoJo?" I asked "Of course. I love babies." He spoke softly as the baby in my arms slowly drifted into a soft sleep. "Can we Cas? Please?" He smiled still resting on my shoulder "Yes. We can." I replied yawning "Thank you." He fell asleep on my shoulder, the only noise made was the light breaths let out by Joe.

This was the life I wanted. Me. My JoJo. And soon to be baby of ours. My own family that me and Joe started our selfs. This is what I wanted my future to look like. And that's how it will be...