Cheating and Changing

Requested: @rockbandnotaboybandd

Caspar's PoV:
"Let's party!" I yelled slurring, not giving a care in the world. Downing the rest of the strong alcohol which made my eyes water and my throat burn. "Caspar, we should get you home, Joe's worried, you've had a lot to drink." Josh yelled over the loud head-banging music "n-no! Josh it's my work br-break! I ain't going home yet!" "But-" "Shut up Josh!" I spoke slamming the glass violently down on the wooden table, it made a loud sound giving Josh the idea to shut up. I stumbled out of my seat and towards the extremely crowded dance floor, everyone was every close and I felt a sudden hand on my crotch. I moaned every slightly and looked at the figure. He looked like Joe; blue eyes, brunette hair. However he was much taller but not taller then me. "Hi my names Jacob." He smirked licking his lips yet he seemed strangely sober "Caspar." I replied drunkly struggling to stand up straight "Well Caspar I see your in need of a hand.." Jacob leaned in so he was whispering sexily in my ear, he gestured to my boxers "...and I can help."

-----------

I wake up with my head painfully throbbing, my throat burning and my eyes stinging. I groan "Joe!" I call out, in need of my boyfriends comfort to power me though this hangover so when I get no reply I yell again "Joe!" "Umm... Caspar?" I open my eyes to a confused and unknown voice to me "Who the hell are you?" I asked rubbing my hand firmly against my forehead "I'' Jacob. We meet last night..." He looked down at the ground. "No." I gasp at myself, I look under the covers to see me completely naked "We didn't-" "We did." He interrupted me, smirking. "no no no no!" I hit myself in the head even though it hurt like hell "I've got to go." I found some of my clothes thrown all over the floor. I stagger over to them and put them on as I try to get out the house I wish I had ever entered. I run down the bare street not knowing where I am until I find a path which I recognise. Sprinting back to my house, I break though the pain of a hangover.

As I open the door, my boyfriend is sitting on the sofa with his arms crossed and his face was blank yet tears were still visible from my distance away. "JoJo I-" "Save it. Did you think that maybe you could get away with it? Maybe I would fall asleep and you'd come back in the morning saying you were here the whole time? Well let me ruin your plan because I was up all night crying over you and worrying my ares of because you wanted a night full of sex." Visibly his voice broke while he stood up "Josh came back at 1am saying you left with some guy and you wouldn't come home.. Caspar.. Am I not good enough?" He burst out with tears. "Of course not!" I sounded stern but soft at the same time "Baby. I love you so so so so so so much you are absolutely perfect to me and I would die for you. That's how much I love you bigger then the universe, no, bigger then all existence!" I was tearing up at how small and innocent he looked. I had been violently stabbed with guilt, straight through the heart. "I-I can't-" before I knew it Joe was no longer in my sight. Click. He's out the door. Gone.

I decided to let him go. Let him calm himself down. The tears that spill down my cheeks fall to the ground I don't even bother to wipe them away. But little did I know that Joe's wasn't going to walk back through that door ever again..