Cuddling and Cradling

3rd person:
Caspar unlocked the door with one arm the other occupied by his sweet sleeping boyfriend carried in a bridal style. He stumbled in because I'm the stupid ledge in the doorway (HTR 😂), he muttered to him self "That needs to be changed." He the moves Joe's jumper hood out of the away so he could see his face... Well Caspar wasn't just seeing his face... He was mesmerised by it... Every time he saw it he felt so-so happy and he felt as if he were the luckiest person alive. He rested the light limp body in his arms onto the couch softly and fell next to it wrapping his arms around his body slowly and closing his eyes. "Caspy?" Joe stirred "Yes JoJo?" Caspar answered tiredly rubbing Joe's back gently to ensure he was there "Are we home yet?" He asked eyes still mostly closed "No. Not yet." The taller boy lied not wanting to move for while and just wanted it to stay like this. "Okay. Tell me when we get home." Joe was tipsy, not drunk tipsy, but sleep tipsy, when Joe got very tired he didn't own any common sense... For example right now Joe was laying on his own couch with his boyfriend and asks if their home yet - but Caspar loved that about Joe; it made him laugh. How Joe seems so stupid and innocent, it made Caspar feel special in away. He felt special because he understood Joe's little things that he did that he was close enough to recognise, like how when they hold hands Joe will use his spare hand to hold onto Caspar's wrist and when ever its cold he might move his bed upstairs and lay on the couch watching movies all day or even when Joe has some nightmares he will gasp awake whilst sitting up then move Caspar's arm around himself and calmly drift back to sleep. Caspar adored them. He really did. He thought they described Joe as a person, he thought it made Joe different (along with other reasons of course). "Will do baby," Caspar answered, pausing for a reply in which he hadn't received "baby?" He lightly lifted his head to look at Joe, hearing the just about audible snores, and quiet mumbles. He sighed and smiled laying his head back, getting comfy on the couch as his eyes shut. "Mh- Caspy- I-i-love you" He heard opening his eyes to see Joe still asleep peacefully as he turned to face the opposite direction.. Awh.. He said that in his sleep. "No! N-No! C-Caspy! Don't w-walk away-!" I could feel him kicking his legs whilst tossing and turning, I tightened my grip around him and pulled his head on my chest lightly  kissing his forehead as his small hands lifted to rest on my shirt. He breathed out relaxing into my touch, he felt warm. He was like a blanket. Warming me on a cold night, feeling his heartbeat on mine. His glistening green eyes could no longer be seen as his eyelids covered them along with his long eyelashes that curled at the end.

I always thought 'how did I become so lucky?' And 'why did this beautiful, kind-hearted boy pick me?' However I had no fear of him leaving me. I could tell he loved me. Just like I loved him.

It was like it was just us right now, two humans desperately in love, cuddling together in the faded light of the moon. The moons light illuminated Joe's facial features. His messy hair, His family slightly parted pink lips and his nose breathing matching his heartbeat.

I slowly kissed his lips and sang a little lullaby "hush little baby, don't make a sound, no one can hurt you, when I'm around. Hush little baby, don't you cry, I'll never leave you, don't ever ask why. Hush little baby, close those eyes, no more tears and no more cries."

My eyelids slowly shut as I finish the song. "Goodnight Caspy." Joe's soft voice came, although, he's still asleep. "Goodnight baby."