Sunshine and Sidemen

you guessed it ft. the sidemen

warnings; mentions of sex, swearing

Caspar's PoV;

"Morning Cas!" I heard Joe's cheery voice ring though the empty echoy room. "Morning Joe!" I replied mocking his tone. "So hey, the fans have been bugging me about me videoing with Simon and the Sidemen are up for a recording session today and I was thinking you could come and do some shameless plug about your movie with JJ-" "Joe we've been over this. Both you and I are 100% focused on Hit The Road: USA (go buy it it's out now ;))" I moaned still reading papers on our dvd. Sure it was fun to tour usa with your extremely wonderful beautiful boyfriend but it came with much paperwork and other important yet boring things. "Please! You know your behind on videos too. Your just doing this because you don't want to leave the house!" that statement was only slightly true. Although we did have paperwork we had spent so much time on it recently that we were ahead the deadline with only a little bit left. "Joe-" "Casparrr!" "Jo-" "Caspar!" "N-" "Casparrrr!" "Fine!" "Yay!" "I hate you." "No you don't."

-

I knocked on the door with an excited Joe bouncing up and down on the spot. Recently he'd been really close with the Sidemen but Simon in particular. They'd just talk and talk for hours over the phone and they'd never run out of anything to say to each other. "Hey guys! How's it goin' bros!?" JJ opened the door and greeted them. Joe jumping on his for a hug and me just shaking his hand. "Hi JJ! Where's Simon and Josh?!" the short brunette grinned noticing it was only Vik on the sofa and JJ at the door. "Well, take a seat and listen." Vik ordered awkwardly from his seat on the sofa and we followed his actions and listened closely. Hearing a high pitched scream from a certain skinny blonde. "Oh my god! Is that Simon? Is he okay?!" Joe jumped up in fear. "Joe. They aren't screams of pain." I spoke watching his face cringe out of realisation. His certain form of innocence taking over him for a second. He blushed and sat back down next to me. I pulled him into my grip and he buried his head into my chest out of embarrassment. "I would have thought you would have realised sooner Joe. the person screaming is normally you." JJ laughed making Vik laugh along in addition I quietly tried to hold back my laughter as Joe hit my chest as a signal to stop laughing. All that was h

"Fucking hell. Let's put some music on." JJ began to play Keep Up as me, Joe and Vik groaned of annoyance. "I'd much rather listen to the crazy stuff that's going on up there then your rubbish song Jide!" "Savage Vik." Joe responded making another laugh spill from my lips. "Ouch, anyway would you like a drin-" "Don't even accept that offer from JJ he'll spike you or it will just taste grim-" "Joe!" everyones attention snapped to the door in which Simon had entered. His hair a mess and panting slightly. "Please tell me you used protection Simon.." I spoke out of the ordinary making his cheeks heat up and bury his face into his hands. "No we didn't have-" "Don't worry we did!" Josh yelled from behind making thes blonde sigh in defeat. "Oh was it nice?" "I am not having a conversation with you about this Caspar!" Simon flopped on the sofa whilst Josh set up a camera in which we could use for the videos we had to record.

Joe and Simon recorded a Q'n'A for ThatcherJoe first. "Hello and welcome to a Q'n'A with a very special guest! You've been asking for him! It's Simon!" Joe introduced as I interrupted "Hey I'm special too!" "Of course you are." Simon responded, shaking his head at the camera sarcastically. "Anyway we asked you to send in your questions on Twitter with the hashtag #AskMiniThatcher and we received some very weird questions.." Joe pulled a strange face and planned to cut straight to the first question. "Joanna asks; Would Simon and Joe ever boyfriend swap so Joe is with Josh and Simon is with Caspar just for a day?" Simon read out making Josh and I look at each other and smirk. "Umm.. I mean.. for a day it would be cool to see what happens in the Sidemen household-" Joe was interrupted by JJ shouting in the background from the kitchen "You already know what happens in this house! You heard it when you came in!" after his comment, a rosy pink flush washed over Simon's face "Please edit that out!" Everyone laughed. I watched Josh sneak away from me whilst everyone was still laughing before pouncing on my boyfriend and hugging him. It was a joke related to the question but my stomach still bubbled with slight envy.

I placed my hand in my pocket, feeling a small box. I'd forgotten it was there - I was suppose to propose to Joe at the YouTube christmas party but nerves over took my body and I backed out. However, now, seemed to be perfect. I wasn't worried because I knew that Simon, JJ, Josh and Vik would be very supportive and excited... not that everyone at the party wasn't... but they were drunk. As the video continued, Josh ushered me out the room with a mischievous smile on his face. He shut the door behind him and began to talk. "Listen I'm planning on.. well... do you think Simon will like this?" the bearded man pulled out a box containing a ring questionably. "Well do you think Joe will like this?" I responded mocking his actions and laughing. "I have an idea.."

Joe's PoV:

"Emily asks how big is your- oh." I cut myself off realising the question. A tweet at the top of a hashtag caught my eye, I recognised the profile picture. "Caspar asks; will you-...." I lost my breath. My eyes watered and I heard a click of the door opening behind me and Si. "w-will you marry me? and will Si marry Josh?" I continued, Simon gasped and looked at the question to prove it was no bullshit. When be both looked back up, Caspar was kneeling in front of me a ring in his hand. A screamed "Yes!" and jumped into his arms and I heard another scream mocking the same words I believed it was Simon. Caspar spun me round as I passionately connected our lips sharing a long lovingly moment.

Minizerk were as well... but they had a more... touchy way of showing it.