Sick and Silence

Requested: @VampireJER @HowlterxTrash

Caspar woke up to the sound of his small boyfriend deeply coughing constantly. He turned to look at Joe catching his eye glaze which glowed illuminous blue as he tiredly held his hand to his throat. While grunting in discomfort, Joe curled up into a small ball and continued to cough repeatedly. The taller lad patted his back while stroking his hand delicately. "Caspar," Joe's voice was much deeper then before, it sounded husky and rough due to a horrible burning in his throat "I don't want to go out to day.." The older lad moaned also asking Caspar for permission for a day off in the process. "Of course baby, we can stay home today-" "-But Caspar you have an important meeting about your book they-" "they will have to wait." He cradled his lover in his arms interrupting, meaning what Caspar said, goes. Softly to himself, Joe smiled leaning more into Caspar as his droopy eyes slowly closed sending him off to a light but peaceful sleep..

When he awoke, Joe felt himself against the bedsheets alone. His empty hands grabbed for Caspar's hands in which he didn't find. Joe panicked as his stomach began to twist, he tried to call for Caspar but in a matter of seconds time seemed to speed up. Joe ran to the bathroom. He placed down the toilet seat which Caspar always left up and emptied the contents of his stomach into the toilet. As Joe was only in Caspar's jumper and his own boxers, his burning skin exposed to the ice cold floor making him shiver and lips quiver yet he still felt as if he were burning hot. He leaned up against the wall eyes shut and tears falling, Joe held a strong hatred for being sick, he couldn't deal with it at all.

"-C-Caspar.." Joe croaked out, his throat stinging and burning making Joe grab at it in hope for the pain to go away. Caspar couldn't hear all this from upstairs he was listening to music while getting water and paracetamol (how do you pronounce it: para-seat-I-mol or para-set-I-mol. Just curious). He whined and coughed repeatedly calling out Caspar's name in which he never came. At last when Caspar came down with his tablets and water he realized that Joe wasn't in bed he pulled out his earphones and walked into the bathroom with the door wide open allowing it to be obvious Joe was inside. "J- Holy shit Joe." He looked at Joe's state, back against the wall, head leaning against the toilet seat, red and puffy eyes from tears. "I-I tried to call you." "I'm sorry baby, I'm really sorry. Take these." He handed over the water and tablets and cuddled the boy into his side while he took them. Smiling a little at his boyfriends care.

On Caspar's lap, Joe stirred. So Caspar took to his Twitter out of boredom not because Joe wasn't moving because he had never been able to check it as the events filled his calendar but as his hand was free he sent out a special tweet. 'Send your get well soon messages to @/joe_sugg (the poorly baby laying on my lap)!
*photo attached*' 

He heard notifications go off on his phone and he reached over to turn it on silence so when he looked all these sweet get well messages he'd feel better and he also didn't want to wake him. While allowing the boy to rest, Caspar carried him back to the bed placing him down and stroking his head in a motherly fashion. Suddenly Joe started to cough again gripping the bed sheets to try and calm himself down. "Joe?" Caspar panicked, hearing how desperate and in-need of air he was "Squeeze my hand if your gonna be sick." Caspar grabbed on to Joe's hand and as if it were a life line. As soon as he felt even the slightest bit of Joe's weak hand's pressure the first reaction was to rush him to the toilet. So he picked him up and went back to the place where they just were.

As Joe threw up again, he felt slightly better. Now that his stomach was empty there was nothing to be sick. "Caspar I'm feeling better you can go to your meeting now-" "Nice try baby but I ain't going no where. Your sick and I will take care of you because I'm your boyfriend." Caspar ensured sitting down next to him. A large smile crept on to Joe's face "I love that word." His head fell onto my shoulder as I sat elbows resting on knees. "What word?" I asked confused "Boyfriend." He stared at the bottom of my jawline "Okay I think the illness is getting you all loopy." The taller lad laughed in disbelief "Isn't being loopy suppose to make you spill all your secrets and speak the truth which you've been to scared to say when your average? At least you know I'm telling the truth. I love you." It was no joke that Joe was loopy, was it because he threw up and was all tired and don't know what he's talking about? Or did Caspar accidentally give him a overdose on Paracetamol? Maybe even both? "I love you." Joe repeated while laughing being him loopy self falling onto Caspar's lap due to the dizziness in his head and began coughing again. "Okay you weird loopy teddy bear, get into bed." Caspar stood up pulling Joe up by the hand aswell "Piggyback me." "Fine, only because your sick."

After a rather long conversation on the bed with loopy Joe and normal Caspar, Caspar was laughing really hard at Joe's answers to his questions e.g Where do you wanna go on tour next? Peppa Pig World! Most of it also being recorded.

Joe yawned as Caspar took it as a sign to tuck him in and let him sleep. He kissed him on the forehead and told him to get rest and hopefully be back to himself after. And as Caspar turned the light off and was about to shut the door "Joe?" "Yes Caspar?" "I love you too."