Apocalypse and Armys

WARNINGS: You can guess from the title. 😅 (Zalfie shippers please no hate ✋🏻)
Caspar's PoV:
Thousands of zombies shuffled towards me. I tried to shoot but I was out of ammo. Suddenly all the zombies were falling dead as I heard constant gun noises shooting them one by one. All of them were dead and a figure walked towards me I pointed my gun at them thinking it was a walker. They carried on walking towards me, I squinted my eyes to look at the figure it was a boy my age. A green bandana wrapped around the boys forehead, body and clothes covered in mud and blood, his clothes were ripped, his hair was brunette. He was cute. You wouldn't expect him to be killing zombies on his own, he looked to innocent. I was still staring even when he was centre metres away "Saving your bullets?" He asked wiping his head just below his bandana "Err... I'm out of ammo." I put my head down in embarrassment "You got a shot gun?" He asked "Yeah..." I answered "Here I found these bullets down by the bridge. I don't have a shot gun but I had a feeling they would come in handy." The boy handed me some bullets and I loaded the gun "aye! Don't shot me I helped you!" He backed away in defence. This boy was perfect. "I gonna get that walker over there." I spoke still loading my gun, he stared at me and lifted his arm and shot the walker exactly in the head. He was impressive as he didn't even look. "I didn't catch your name?" I smiled "I'm Joe." He reached his hand out for a handshake "I'm Caspar Lee." I took it and damn it felt good. "So are you with a group?" He started walking as o followed "Yes. I'm out looking for food. We have plenty, but it will run out eventually so  trying to find some before we run out. How about you?" He stayed silent for a bit "I'm on my own. I was with my sister but after a week of the attack she ran away." I understood this was getting personal and deep for him so I changed the subject. "Have you found any food?" His stomach rumbled and his palms rubbed his stomach "No. Not for 4 days." He placed his collection of guns on the floor and started refilling them with bullets. "Why don't you come-" the noise of more zombies filled my ears, suddenly Joe and I froze "Run!" I yelled he struggled to pick up all his guns at once but managed it shoving a couple in his pockets. "Where are we going?!" He yelled "Back to my group!" I replied, I didn't look back at him once I want to busy trying to remember my way back. "AHHH!" I heard from behind me he had tripped over a branch in the ground. A crawler grabbed his foot going in for the bite. Luckily, Joe pulled a gun from his pocket and shot it, he got up and carried on running. "How much longer?!" He asked "this building on the left!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him though the doors of our hide out. He fell on the floor from my strength falling him in so suddenly. I slammed the door and locked it "Guys it's Caspar!" I claimed everyone walked out the living room armed "Caspar! You can't bring people in our group we can't trust them!" Marcus pointed at Joe. "We can trust him. He saved me." Joe stood up and brushed dirt off his shoulder. Jim pointed a gun at him "Hey what's going on-" The girl with brunette hair came down the stairs "OH MY GOD! JOE!" She leaped into Joe's arms "Zoe... W-Why did you leave me?" Was Joe crying? "I didn't leave you Joe! I would never leave you! I lost you! I-I thought you were.... Dead!" She shivered at the last word "Am I missing something here?" Jim questions "Oh.. Guys this is Joe. My younger brother." Everyone gasped "J-Joe?" She turned to him and stroked his hair "How did you survive? Why are you so skinny? Joe you have to eat your really unhealthy right now!" She really cared for him. #siblinggoals. With that she dragged him to the kitchen. "That kid has some pretty good skills." I smiled and crossed my arms "I think finally Caspar has found his found the love of his life." Marcus admitted. Everyone adored Joseph in this group.
--------
Knock. Knock. Knock. It was 1:34am and there was a knock on our door. Since when does anyone knock anymore? More importantly who is it? And why are they here at this time? We were all bundled up in the only bedroom of the house but everyone was awake. "Caspar. You go." Marcus whispered "Yeah Caspar you go." Tanya clung onto Jim slightly scared "Fine..." I stubble do down the stairs gun in my pocket to pull out if I need it.