Chapter 2: Cullens

The excitement I was feeling was enough to have me skipping around. Summer was officially over! That meant that I could meet up with my school friends. The people I only associate from eight to three-thirty.

My outfit was prepared in advance, nothing could be out of place. My clothing consisted of black high waisted shorts, a white V-neck paired with a black cardigan, and white vans. Anyone that has not lived here all their life would think I was crazy for wearing shorts, but I was used to the bipolar weather.

It took me only a few long minutes to place my contacts over my eyes before I could start on my makeup. It would be light because I was feeling pretty. Once finished I only had applied foundation, mascara, eyeshadow, and some lip gloss.

When I was offically ready I made my way down the stairs to joining Bella in the kitchen. She was holding a sticky note between her fingers.

"Dad said to have a good day and that he loves us," she was clearly confused. Rene was the mom that wakes you up in the morning.

"Does he do this often?" She asks fiddling with the edge of the paper.  

"Yea, He is the Cheif of Police after all, "I tell her and she smiles at me. Bella had cooked breakfest. We sit together to breakfast our meal.

"How do you feel about the first day?" I ask knowing how nervous she could be at a new place. Not that she had any reason to be.

"Umm well, I don't want to go. This place is so little that I am going to be the center of attention," she complains with a pouty face. Yea, I bet she doesn't like to be the center of attention. It takes everything in me not to narrow my eyes at her.

"Come on. Time to go," she announces abruptly. She places her plate into the sink and I groan at the idea of not being able to finish my food. Getting into the truck I try and ease her nerves.

"Hey it's going to be fine we are in the same grade!" I say dropping the bomb on her.

"You are in my grade?" she asks as she cranks up the truck which roared to life with a sound that could rival Katy Perry.

"Uhh duhh I got moved up in the sixth grade," As my older sister that I used to see daily I expected her to know this.

"Oh, cool" is her simple reply. She had forgotten or really had no idea.

We pulled into the parking lot and everyone was staring as Bellas truck as it made a loud popping Nosie. We jumped at the sound and I looked over at her wide eyed and she looked at me grimacing before we started to laugh.

A few people made rude remarks as we both got out but they stopped when I mean mugged them. I was the chief's daughter and I could get whatever I wanted out of these kids.

I showed Bella into the office where she received her Schedule. As we walked out Eric popped up in front of us. Bella looked startled when he started talking about putting her image as the front page of the school newspaper.

"She doesn't like the attention Eric. First day nerves," The words come out sickly sweet and he gets the hint.

"Okay, no feature" he said raising his hands in surrender. 

"You could always feature me though", I suggest seeing his dejected stare.

I pose for a qick picture to make him happy.

-------

The boys took a quick interest in Bella and I have no idea why. The only reasonable assumtion is that she is fresh female meat, which is something Forks doesn't get enough of.

Revitalized On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara