Chapter 20: Wolf Girl...

This chapter goes out to @twilight_eclipse;I updated for you...all of you who are reading my story.

I love you all!! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you're enjoying it.

"Oh you're the vampire girl," Emily states looking at Bella as she stands in the doorway while I'm sitting in front of embry.

Bella looks down nervous and awkward "Yea, and you must be the wolf girl," she finally replies.

"Yea, well engaged to one anyways," she says setting the very great smelling muffins on the table. It makes my stomach growl. I have been smelling things lately that are not usually something people can smell from a distance.

The boys reach for one but she smacks their hands away.

"Ladies first and save some for your brothers," she says and they pout then she looks at me.

"Want one?" I wonder why she did that to Leah.
But how am I supposed to know it's not my relationship or How she got those scars across her pretty face.

She's being polite and a very nice sincere person right now or Mabey forever Leah has talked about how Emily is the perfect child and everyone loves her but she has a heart of gold.

I smile and accept her offer and so does Bella. Bella stays standing as I eat my muffin ignoring everything around me, food the only thing on my mind. I am practically shoving it down my throat loving every single bite.

"You sure can throw down," I hear a voice. Sam. I didn't even know he came back.

I look up embarrassed as my eyes meet Sam's knowing eyes who is holding Emily with one hand around her waist. Do all the wolves know about the baby?

I still have a mouth full of food as I talk "So goood," I say but actually sounding like "show gmmmd" making everyone laugh.

I swallow the chocolate muffin in my mouth still feeling hungry. That seems to be the only thing I do lately. I see that I finished mine and pout my belly still rumbling! I knew I should have brought a bag with some food this baby is always hungry.

I look back at a sad looking Bella and sigh but I see she still has her whole muffin my eyes brighten.

"Bella can I have your muffin?" I ask licking my lips she furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"I don't think you should have it Kayla. You've been eating a lot lately and you're already gaining a lot of weight lately. You need to eat healthier" she says to me. I look down feeling tears pooling in my eyes. God I am becoming a total fat-ass. She just had to point it out.
Everyone was quiet for a second that made my water works start flowing and fast.

"Jesus, Bella that was so mean Don't come into my house being disrespectful," I hear Emily snap a bit at Bella. I can feel a small hand being placed on my back and know it's Emily's. She pulls me into a hug which I accept.

"Honey you are not getting fat. You can eat whatever you want," she says I nod sniffling. When did I become such a baby?

I pull back and Emily gives me another muffin this one is banana instead of chocolate.

"I'm sorry for being such a crybaby," I say to the guys sniffling.

"It's cool Kayla, what she said was rude," Quil says cocky.

"Now eat that damn muffin I can hear your tummy all the way over here," he says making me laugh. I began eating it. Their right I can eat whatever I want, I'm pregnant, pregnant people are supposed to gain weight...Right?

After a few minutes of more talking I hear Paul and Jacob outside the door. I brighten up at the thought of Paul. My belly erupting into butterflies.

I see Paul shove Jake as they come through the door everyone watching. "Jake I totally killed you out there even though you're a natural," Paul says with a smirk.

I watch fascinated as he took a deep breath through his nose his eyes instantly connected to mine and began walking towards me worried and Mabey happy.

He pulls me up into his strong arms burying his face into my neck holding me tight, Inhaling my scent.

I hug him back just as tight. He the one making all my senses disappearing.

His smell is pine mixed with a manly smell.

Paul the only thing in my mind, the only one that really truly matters.

"Are you okay?" I ask and he chuckles.

"Of course I am. I'm the best wolf in the pack," he says his voice filled with pride.

"Paul you tricked me," I whisper into his ear digging my nails into his back.
Causing a low growl to erupt from him as he presses my tiny body closer to his and He nips softly at my neck.

"OH, Kayla I didn't trick you," he whispers into my ear his soft lips grazing my earlobe causing me to weaken in his arms.

We hear the sound of a voice clearing I blush realizing the others are still around.

"Uhh excuse us we need to go talk," I say shyly.

"Okay Paul watch her," Emily says sternly with warning in her voice.

We walk around the edge of the woods for a few minutes "are you mad at me?" he asks my stomach begins churning.

I feel the bile rising in my throat coming fast.

I quickly turned away and bent down throwing up everything I have eaten in the last hour.

I felt Paul rubbing my back as I threw up violently, it was coming out in chunks and every time I looked at it made it even worse and the smell is awful.

"Oh shit, is this even normal?" he asks .

No Paul it's not! I yell in my head.

"Sam!!Call sue!!,"he yells out towards the house I can't hear anything or anyone as they panic.

My vision starting to become dotted as I throw up more my whole body on fire. I'm burning up.

At some point I passed out.

This chapter is short it took an another different path that even I didn't expect.