Chapter 12: Is it Enticing

(START OF NEW MOON)

"Happy Birthday!" I yelled as dad and I barged into Bella's bedroom.

"I told you two no presents" Dad and I shrug our shoulders before singing.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Bella," Dad had stopped to let me change it up, "We don't care what you said. We bought you presents anyways Happy Birthday to you!" I think she liked it.

"Well mine doesn't count because it's not wrapped," dad said as he gave her the camera that he bought her.

"This is from your mother," he also gave a wrapped little thingy to her that turned out to be a scrapbook.

"Me and your mom coordinated; well she coordinated with me."

"That's actually great. Thanks dad," Bella said appreciatively.

"My present!" I yelled jumping on her bed. I was so excited to see her reaction. I gave it to her, she unwrapped it. She looked at me with the face that says Are-kidding-me-really. I had a copy of The Gates about the community of vampires and wolves that lived kind of hectic.

"You know it's the best," I teased her with a smirk. She wants to become a vampire then she can watch about them.

"Yeah I do...It's cool." She was grimacing and I full on smiled now.

"It is your senior year. When did you get so old?" dad asked her.

"I am not," Bella denied.

"I don't know is that a grey hair?" my dad asks leaning over to her and pointed at her hair, she got up in panic.

"No way!"

"Very funny!" She pouted with relief washing over her face.

"Why are you freaked out over grey hair? If you say it's because you don't want to look older than Edward, then I will Punch you into next year," I told her and the facial expression she made proved my assumption right.

So, I walked over and smacked her forehead as if to say she should have had a V8.

"What was that for?" she screeched rubbing her head as I glared.

"Because that is a stupid excuse and I'm not going to punch you on your 18th birthday," I sit in her desk chair, "plus Edweirdo is over 100 years old."

"He is practically a fucking Pedo." I watch her jaw tighten then we both burst out into laughter.

"Practically," She laughs.

This is good being able to joke around with her like we used too. The past few months have been going well with Jake and I on speaking terms again. I just knew something was going to mess it up though.

Her voice wavers laced with worry, "But seriously he is not a pedophile. I just do not want to look older than Edward."

" If he likes you or whatever his feelings are for you, then he should like you whether you are old and alive or not."

I looked at the time on her laptop "Well Bella it was good talking, but we got to get ready for school,"

She nods, "Do not tell anyone it's my birthday,"

As we pulled up to school Bella made it her mission for me not to tell anyone it is her birthday. I just went along with it, but I'm secretly not.

Mike, Jessica, Eric and Angela are standing by waiting "Hey" I greeted them.

"Hey, Bella, it's the big day!" Jessica announced.

"Huh?" she asked startled.

"R and J essay due today." Jessica repeated for her, I stifled a laugh. The group went inside before the Cullen's showed up. Bella and Edward greeted with a kiss.

I watch Rosalie get out of the jeep. She was glowing and enjoyed being he first pregnant girl in forks high this year.

"Hey Rosie posies, how is my baby?" I ask hugging her. I looked around for Jasper and was disappointed not seeing him.

"Fine. Be the Godmother?" She asks as Emmet walks up next to her. I nodded excitedly turning to tell Bella the news when I caught sight of Jacob. What's he doing at Fork's high school? I was almost perturbed when he handed Bella a dream catcher. Edward was looking at me when I finally looked away from the duo

"Stay out of my head. I know I have issues when it comes to Jacob. Hell, every rez guy." My heart clenched thinking of my old friends. They were basically nonexistent, and I could see Jacob not too far behind them. Jacob notices me and smiles brining me into a bear hug.

"How are you doing Kay?" he shoves his hands into his jean pockets.

"Getting through. Yourself?" I asked looking into his eyes. I used to enjoy that now I feel nothing.

"I have been okay. You need to come to the Rez this weekend, dad wants to see you."
"Alright only your house. that's it I don't want to, run into anyone," I frown looking down at my feet sadly.

"Okay, see you Saturday Jake."

Alice decided there needed to be a birthday party and I smiled when Bella descended the stairs.

"We have to get a couple photo!" Alice squeals. Edweirdo hold bellas waist as she leans in and Alice snaps the picture. They look cute together. Then Alice took a picture with her. I guess not me and I'm the sister. I frown and stand by Jasper.

"Hey Jas." I smile at him remembering when we were at the prom together.

"Hey darling," he says in his southern accent that gets me every time. He only talks to me like that. Alice doesn't like it because 'It is not proper.'

"Are you okay?" he asks I can tell he is in pain from the human blood in the room. I scoot closer to him and he stiffens more than usual.

"Does my blood entice you?" I whisper my heart speeding up at the question. I can only whisper into his ear after pulling him down some, so I can be within reach and he let me.

"You have no idea, Darling," he whispers back. I can't even right now. I thought I had bad blood or something I mean that is good, right?

"Alright time for presents!" Alice announces skipping up to Bella causing me to jump.

I Stood by Bella as she opened them to support her on her birthday and faked smiles at her. Emmett got her a new radio and Rosie got her a necklace. Then Carlisle and Esme handed Bella an envelope. That is not a promising idea they should know she is so clumsy. Jas is standing two feet away! I did not say anything hoping Edward would open it for her.

Not to my total shock, she cut her finger, but to my horror and it was so quick I watched as Jasper came flying towards Bella. The blood lust was instantly, and I had no idea that Jasper be affected with such strength.

Edward was quick to get in front of Bella but as jasper got out of the others hold. Edward pushed japer who landed into the piano, but Edwards arm flew back pushing Bella out of the way who crashed into me and I hit the wall hard falling into the glass table first.

I did not scream as a shard of glass went straight deep into my back. Everyone left seeing all the blood.

"Bella I'm sorry," he said ignoring me. I slowly stand up and black dots cloud my vision. I quickly blink them away in anger.

"I'm going to go talk to jasper!" I groan. I walked through the house feeling dizzy. I was positive nothing punctured my body. I find jasper as I hold onto the wall walking towards him.

"Major" I whisper somehow breathless. I reach my hand towards my back and look at it to see blood. Panic shoots through me at the sight.

"Major," is the last thing I squeak out before falling into a complete peaceful darkness.