Chapter 21: Not The Father...

That's Taylor Marie Hill as Kayla Swan.

Just to be funny

PAUL'S PULLOUT GAME WEAK😂😂

I open my eyes feeling a little disoriented. It feels like a very soft bed. I look around and see I'm in a room with a big window.

I feel something warm holding my hand and turn to look. Its Pauly his head resting on the side of the bed with a gentle yet strong grip on my small hand in his big warm hand.

I smile at him. "Paul," I say my voice coming out as a croak. Taking my other hand, I pat his face and he instantly bolts up eyes wide and alert.

"Pauly," he looks at me relief filled his very sleep deprived self.

"I'm so glad your awake," he says reaching for something I see it's a glass of water. He puts it to my lips and I take 2 gulps not realizing how dry my mouth was. He puts the glass back.

"How long have I been out? This time" I ask sitting up.

"2days, Sue said to let you sleep because of your stress levels are high which caused your blood pressure to spike and fever to set in abnormally high for a human," he says squeezing my hand, making sure that I was actually here and awake.

"She said you weren't taking care of yourself and seems you hadn't been to the doctor, you could've lost the baby," he whispers the last part putting his big warm hand onto my protruding belly.

I let tears fall while looking were his hand it placed, if only I hadn't been so uncaring for myself and in my feelings I would have been fine.
I feel his other hand lift my chin up and I sniff as my eyes meet his dark brown eyes. "It's fine, you both are fine," he says gently placing a kiss on the corner of my mouth.

"Baby girl this is the first pack baby of our generation. This baby, our pup is important he/she is the start of the next bloodline," he whispers lifting my shirt and placing a kiss on my tummy. I smile at his gentleness. mean, angry Paul has always been gentle with me but others he's a total temperamental, anger issue having ass.

I smile were having the first pack pup...The packs future. "I'm so sorry Pauly, "I whisper pulling him into a hug as best as I could on the small single sized bed.

Shortest chapter like ever.Sorry it's just I wanted to give them a little cute moment. so Sorry for theshortness.