CHAPTER 21 - Pay back.

"Morge." He said answering the phone "Yeah I got them both. Did you send him the letter?" He paused "Great let's get these two girls to the rooftop"

I struggled, blindfolded not being able to see anything I wanted to see if jenny was there. "Jenny?"

"Yeah, Emma I'm here." She sounded scared.

"Shhhhh" He screamed "No fucking talking!

"Jenny, did they hurt you?" I asked quickly.

I heard footsteps coming towards me and he hit me with the pistol "BITCH! I said no fucking talking!"

"She's pregnant you fucking idiot!" Jenny screamed.

"Oh, I'm Sorry. Not!" He laughed.

RING*RING* I can hear the phone ringing but I was losing my eyesight.

"Hello, Mason." He said "Yes I have her. You have 2 hours to deliver my cash. I'll be on the top waiting for you, no cops. Just you. If you bring anyone else. I shoot her in the stomach" He paused and then laughed "Try me." Then hung up.

He walked towards Jenny and me. "Okay, girls. Time for a lift" He picked me up but I was way too weak. He turned on the lights "SHIT!"

"Mark!!!" He yelled. "Give her some damn water!"

The guy he screamed at put bottled water near my lips & I sipped on it while Alex dragged Jenny upstairs.

"Noooo! Emma! Emma!" I can hear Jenny yelling out my name.

Mark picked me up." Come on Ms. Reed, time to go," I was moved & carried upstairs. I hope all this trauma doesn't hurt my baby. As I got to the rooftop, he tied my arms & legs with duct tape and put a sock inside my mouth.

I looked at Jenny who was crying and looking at me hoping she could save me. I cried with her. Mason, please save me.
///////////////////
Mason Harris

God dammit I said in my head. Walking towards the bank teller & telling her to pull 500 thousand out of my account.

I contacted an FBI agent who was very close friends with my Father to make sure he will meet me there. I wasn't going to give him 500 thousand dollars. Has he lost his mind?

I rushed to the building where he had my sweet Emma in. My child better survives this because I will kill him if Emma or my child dies.

"MORGE!" I yelled at him when I reached the roof. He had a helicopter preparing to leave with him and my money. "Here's your cash" I showed him the bag. "Show me, Emma & Jenny!" I yelled.

He pushed Jenny towards me. "Go run downstairs. Brady is downstairs." he held Emma by her hair.
"Throw the money, Harris."

I threw the money at him. The helicopter turned on and he made Emma get back in. I pressed the button that the FBI had made me put on.

A Helicopter hovered over Alex's helicopter. "THIS IS THE FBI, EVERYONE ON THE GROUND."

"FBI EVERYBODY ON THE FLOOR NOW!"

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN!" SWAT TEAM and FBI burst through the door.

"You fucking bitch! Mason!" He yelled at me, almost spitting at me.