Chapter 8 - She's mine.

I woke up this morning to the sound of my cell phone ringing loudly, it was too damn early for this, and I had gone to sleep late last night. Opening one eye not bothering to look at the caller's I.D. I answered "Hello?" I said in a cranky voice.

"Mason! Wake up! I think you would want to see this."

"What?, What is so important that you had to wake me up"

He sends me a screenshot of Adam's Twitter. "When we met, the angels whispered perfect." And the back of Emma's Head with a poke-a-dot dress.

"What the fuck!" I'd know Emma anywhere and he has her. She's enjoying everything with him, he's probably making her fall for him. He can't have her. Emma's Mine!

I had gone ballistic. I went into my bedroom and started packing my bags. "Babeeeee, get me a flight to Georgia please"

She walked in with the toothbrush in her hand. "Where are you going?"

"Business baby." I kissed her "Book me a flight"

I closed my suitcase and dialed Adam's number.

"Hello?" He answered on the other end.

"Your Dead Adam, she is mine! You thought you could just keep her from me? And just take her? No! She's mine!"

"Mason does yourself a favor and gets over yourself she doesn't want to see you anymore. You have Ashleigh and she called me as soon as you two got into an argument. So sadly you are mistaken, I didn't take her from you. She came running to me and now you're upset because I'm treating her better."

"Oh, yea? You're showing her a different side and you going to hurt her Adam"

"I am not. goodbye."

"Adam! If you hurt her I will kill you."

He hung up.

I threw a glass vase at my wall.

"Woah! Babe Relax. Your flight is booked" Ashleigh said staring at the broken vase in shock.

"Good, thanks see you later" I kissed her and ran out the door.

////////////////////////

Emma Reed.

"He knows. He's coming"

I looked confused and then finally figured it out. Oh.

"How?"

"I don't know."

"But we'll stay at a hotel if you want"

"No, it's fine. I have to face him. If he wants me to work for him I'll return but he has to be professional about it. I don't want him. I think I want you, Adam"

//////////////

Mason Harris

I landed in Georgia calling my Uncle Phil "Hey Uncle. I happen to be in the town where's dad?"

"Your dad? He stepped out with Michael and Brady. I'm glad to hear you are in Town when will we see you?"

"Oh okay and I'll visit you all with my girlfriend in a few days sounds good?"

"My nephew has a girlfriend. How wonderful. Yes, we will be waiting for you, Mason."

"Talk to you soon Unc"

As I hailed a cab to take me to my cousin's mansion I stared out the window reminiscing, this was my hometown. This is where I have all of my memories. This is where I grew up with all my brothers. Georgia.