Chapter 5 - Sweet baby Jesus

"Wake up," he said shaking me. "You got 20 minutes to get dressed and head down to room 302 don't be late"

"Get out of my room now! Don't walk in here unless you knock you hear me?"

"What's got your panties in a twist?" He looked confused.

As if he didn't know what he just did to me hours ago. This man is sick and playing mind games with me, I'm not dealing with Mason I'm not the typical girl he loves playing games with, I refuse to do this.

"As if," I said pointing him to the door.

"Whatever. I don't have time for your PMS! I'm out of here."

"Good! It's best if you go, you damn Womanizer" I yelled.

He turned back "I can fire you in a heartbeat."

"Go ahead," I said with confidence "I'll quit before you even try to finish the whole word. Good luck trying to find a better assistant than me. I'll start packing my bags," I said.

"You're not going anywhere! WHERE YOU GOING IS TO THE DAMN MEETING SO WE CAN GET THIS MEETING OVER! So I can have my hotel advertised." His voice went from yelling to calm.

"Get out!" I yelled

He walked out and slammed my room door. I quickly got dressed and put on a pencil skirt with a red button-down and red stilettos. My long black hair was loose and red lipstick with all my paperwork in my hand.

As I get into the elevator to go make it to the meeting that starts in 8 minutes. The elevator stops on the 5th floor.

"Good afternoon," A male voice said.

I didn't bother to look at all. I was busy texting my best friend Sam the details of what just happened and then my phone fell. 'Great' I thought to myself.

"I got it" The male who I still haven't taken a glance at picked it up and handed it to me.

I finally looked up at him. Wow. Breathtaking. The man standing in front of me was gorgeous he looked like he was in his 20s. his lips were pinkish his cologne was strong. His eyes are big blue and daring. His frame is so firm and perfectly fit. Wow. Was I seriously checking this guy out?

He laughed "Hi, I'm Adam"

"Ohhh—I'm so sorry! I'm late for my meeting" I caught myself. The elevator had stopped on the Third floor.

"Your name?" He asked.

"Um—Emma" I hesitated by answering shyly.

"Ooo-Emma what a beautiful name," He said in a British accent.

'Sweet Baby Jesus' i thought.

"Here's my number Emma, you should give me a call" Damn! How did he go from perfect English to a beautiful British accent?

"Ok," I said blushing turning around and running in my heels.

I walked in and Mason was already talking during his presentation. Every guy in the room looked at me.

"As I was saying, Gentlemen" he cleared his throat and kept going with his presentation.

I walked around giving everyone a folder organizing everything and taking notes of the important things.

One of the guys said "You know what Harris, your Hotel advertisement should be with a girl in it"

"Yea," Another one said.

"She's perfect" the guy near Mason pointed at me.

"No. I'll find someone else, but my advertisement should be introducing my hotels"