Chapter 16 - Using you

"Umm— explain what's going on NOW," I said to Mason, glaring at him.

"Baby she came on to me I would never," He said.

"Get her out now" I yelled. "I need to book my flight to Pennsylvania unless we driving" I walked towards the kitchen not caring that Ashleigh was at my door.

"Go home Ashleigh" I can hear Mason say.

I sat in the kitchen looking at the delicious meal James had made and began to eat.

She barged in. "Why didn't you welcome me inside Emma?" She walked in as I was eating.

"I don't care if you exist that's why." I smiled with a stuffed face.

"THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE MY BABY!" She said speed walking toward me

Mason grabbed her and picked her up. "Go before I put a restraining order against you"

Ashleigh stood at my door for half an hour until the cops showed up. She made a scene which made the paparazzi come to our house and it was all over the news.
////////////
The day before Thanksgiving -

The office was completely busy. And I was sick I had to take care of Emma this morning because she's not allowed to come to work and I have to work hard to pay the bills and of course wait for my baby's arrival.

"Mason. Here are your letters and here's the recondition letter. Also, this is the letter from the New York Giants thanking you for their discounts and perks oh and Mr. Harris called."

I had a new temp in the office, she knew it was temporary and she said it was fine she needed the money and it was to gain experience.

"Okay!" I came out of the office "It's almost 5 people most of you have to go. I know that people have a long drive, so finish what you can. Of course, leave it in my mailbox. and have a very happy thanksgiving. Move it!" I yelled.

Everyone moved around quickly. I had to close down ASAP. I and Emma had a flight to catch at 7 to go to Pennsylvania to visit her Family.

------------------------
Pennsylvania:: Emma Reed

I was completely nauseous on our plane ride to PA. Mason didn't want to drive and we had to leave our cars behind. I am 7 weeks pregnant today and very sleepy.

As we walked out of the gates and saw "Welcome to Philadelphia Int. Airport" It felt like the first time meeting being home. I didn't remember anything.

"Hey, babe goes see if your Parents are here," Mason said grabbing our luggage at baggage claim.

I got butterflies while walking toward the doors. It's like I have been here before but couldn't remember the details.

The lady that was my mom walked towards me. "Hey sweetie," She said grabbing me into a hug, I didn't want to be mean so I gave in and hugged her back.

"Where is my father?" I asked.

"Who? Me?" He said behind her.

I smiled "Hi dad" even though I was shy. I had to show my respect. I knew this Amnesia was going to be hard for the next few days but I had to work with it.

"Hey, pumpkin."

As Mason walked out. He greeted them and put our bags in the trunk. We drove off and I was staring out the window.

"So Mason how is your company?"

"Running smooth. Had to get things done last minute because I had my employees work the day before thanksgiving day. But it's cool, we got it done." He answered