Chapter 13 - making love

******** SEXUAL CONTENT *********

Mason and Me were in his bedroom watching a movie, talking and laughing. I got inside the shower to relax my body, I walked out, and there he was naked.

"Oh my god"

He walked towards me and turned off the lights "I want you, Can I have you?"

I whispered. "Yes."

He kissed me on my lips then kissed my ears softly. Made his way down my neck. He pulled me to the bed and laid me down so gently as if I was so fragile to him. He kissed my chest and unclipped my braw from the back, he put my breast in one mouth and began sucking, and a soft moan escaped my lips. It turned him on because he gripped my inner thigh. He took my other breast in his mouth and sucked on it.

He planted soft kisses on my stomach and made his way down to my friend. He kissed it pulling my panties aside and kissing it, making my body jump. He laughed.

"Mason that's not funny"

"Shhhhh!" He said.

This was my first time and my adrenaline was pumping. He licked my pussy and I couldn't help but grip the back of his head. I wanted more and although I didn't make Mason wait it was worth it. My body couldn't take it anymore, I started moaning and yelling loudly, exploding inside his mouth within a few minutes. He kissed it one last time and hovered above me.

"I can't see your body as much as I want because I want your first moment under the dark but I can see you a little bit and your beautiful Emma, I'm in love with every inch of your body"

I grabbed him so he can kiss me and I felt his penis against me and it was very hard. I slowly pushed down his boxers and began to caress it.

"Oh god. It's huge."

He laughed at me and kissed my forehead "can you handle it? If it hurts let me know so I can go slow Okay?" I nodded. He kissed my nose after and reached for his draw for a condom and slipped it on.

He kissed me very passionately this time and was so aggressive he picked my arms up so I can place them behind his neck and I felt him trying to go in. He pushed in slowly trying not to hurt me but I winced in pain.

"Let me know if I'm hurting you," He said distracting me with kisses.

He slowly went in and when I thought he was completely in, there was more. He entered the whole thing and I gasped loudly.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No." I said catching my breath "but it felt good when you went inside me"

He moved inside of me slowly, making every inch of my body feel crazy. My eyes were closed enjoying every stroke he was giving me. "Faster Mason, Faster!" I yelled as I played with my clit.

"Fast baby? Okay," He thrust faster inside of me and all you hear is us, moaning and groaning. "I love this pussy" he said.

He kept going faster and faster making me scream and scream louder, I couldn't take it my body was going to be taken to a point I have never hit before, an orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh my god! Yessssssss! Yessssssss Masonnnnn, go deeper! Go, faster baby!" I moaned.

"Hmmm, you like this shit?" He trusted me harder making me feel more

"Oh, my god!!! Yes! I love it!"

"Flip me over Mason"

"No, I like you like this."

I pushed him off of me and rage took over. I pushed him onto the bed and slowly got on top of him and bounced on him for a little while. He began trying to suck on my breast. He flipped us again placing me in doggie style wanting complete control.

He grabbed my face back towards him. "Let's go I want to see your ass up in the air" He whispered.

He thrusted inside of me making me scream. I can feel him completely now and even if it hurts I didn't want to stop him he felt so damn good.

"Mmmm yes. Oh god. I love this position."

He gripped my ass and slapped it "I bet you do"

Before I knew it we both hit our climax. Sweating. he fell on top of me, our bodies couldn't take it anymore.

He made my night, way better.

"That was amazing Emma," He said trying to catch his breath. We laid there for a little while before he got up and turned the lights and said "Emma the condom broke" He pulled it off of him.

"What?!" I yelled.