CHAPTER 24 - Christmas Day.

This a surprise updated for you guys today🙂Remember to comment and vote please! 💘 the next few chapters will be Mason's POV. Next update Thursday. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mason's POV -

I woke up this morning at 5 am and heard noises in the bathroom, moaning. I thought to myself who the hell is having sex in the bathroom at my parent's house? I walked towards the bathroom and opened the door to see my brother Aaron and a black man with their pants down. "Woah!" I closed the door quickly and tried walking away.

"Hey." Aaron stepped out of the bathroom whispering "Mason. Don't say anything"

"Damn Aaron," I said having my hand out. "You should have said something"

"I'm sorry." He said passing his hand through his hair nervously "I sneaked him so mom can meet him, Sorry."

"It's cool. Just go to the room please, People use the bathroom, Aaron."

"Okay, thanks bro"

"No problem," I said walking towards the room. I laid back down and pulled Emma next to me holding her and rubbing on her belly, I can hear her moan at the sound of me rubbing on her belly. I slowly fell back to sleep.

I woke up again to the noise of Christmas music downstairs. My mom was playing 'Santa Clause is coming to town.' I slowly got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and wash my face. I had my pajama pants on with a tank top. I walked towards Emma and kissed her temple. "Baby wake up. We have to go downstairs"

"Mmm," she said pushing me

"Emma."

"Move Mason. Don't you see me sleeping?" She said with an attitude.

I huffed and walked toward her feet and took off the blanket. "You have 5 minutes to get up and wash your face and freshen up and come downstairs. If not your going to hear my mouth Emma, my mom has a tradition and you will respect and follow it" I looked at her still sleeping and annoyed "GET UP NOW!" I yelled. She jumped and sat up.

I walked out and closed the bedroom door and made my way downstairs. Where my brothers were sitting at the table and my father was sitting at the counter drinking coffee.

"Good morning sweetie," My mom said lightly kissing my cheek and handing me a coffee cup "I forgot how you like your coffee. So you go add your milk and sugar and we will read a Christmas book." I smiled at her. I walked to the fridge and grabbed some milk and poured it into my cup and added 10 spoons of sugar, as I started to drink my coffee Emma came down in bunny slippers and Minnie mouse pajamas.

"Good morning Preggers," My mother said to her, Emma smiled and said good morning. "No coffee for you or the baby so I made you some hot chocolate. Maybe next year will be doing Christmas in New York at Mason's Place" My mom eyed me.

We made our way to the living room and my two nephews were excited rushing through everyone to sit near the tree.

"Okay I put everyone's name in the box and I will shake it and one of you will read the Christmas book that I have chosen this year." My mom spoke out loud as if we couldn't hear her. "Drum row please!" She said pointing at Michael. Michael made a drum row on the table.

"And—the winner is—" She shook the box and picked a name. "EMMA!"

We all looked at Emma. She smiled "Wow thank you so much. I love books."

"Well here's your chance." My mom handed her the book.

Emma cleared her throat and opened the book for all of us to see.