Chapter 17 - Possesive.

"How dare you!" I walked upstairs to their bedroom. They were still awake and were startled that I rushed into their room.

"Emma. Is everything okay?" My mother said.

"You knew why I stopped coming here and because I lost my memory you used it against me to make me come here and start all over. It's all beginning to become so clear now."

"Emma please calm down," My Dad asked.

"No! Fuck all of you! You all are hypocrites and liars"

"Emma. We didn't know. you were young & you told us too late."

It all came back to me. I remembered. "I remember. I REMEMBER!" I started yelling. All my sisters walked into the room. "I REMEMBER myself yelling and screaming. Jeremy didn't stop. He raped me! And you all heard me but pretended to act like you didn't. You assholes knew what was going on. He did it repeatedly and because Jeremy was the bad child you all were scared of him." I was raged at the thought of it. My memories were rushing back.

"I'm sorry," My mom said trying to touch me.

"Don't you dareeeee!!" I moved back into my defensive mode with tears in my eyes.

"Sweetheart Jeremy has a temper please relax, I don't want him to hear you" She seemed scared.

"Where is he!" I yelled.

Everyone stared at me like I was crazy. "Fine! You don't want to talk mom? I'll find him myself"

Getting a bat from the closet I was mumbling "You motherfuckers! Still let him boss you around, I was the good child and you covered for him like nothing. Oh I'll show you nothing"

"Emma!" Mason yelled behind me.

I made my way to the living room breaking things on my way. "Ohhhhhh Jeremy!" I yelled.

My family and Mason were behind me telling me to relax, my rage was on a million. I remembered this happening, I was terrified they wouldn't let me near him and they sent me away to not see my brother anymore but he was never punished. But today I was sure ready to kill him, I was ready to face him.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in," He said.

"Sure," I said opening the door with a bat in my hand.

"Emma! What in the world are you doing?" He  backed up asking in disbelief

"Youuuuuuu destroyed me!!" I took a swing at him and hit his hand.

"Ahhhhhhh!! Emma!" He yelled.

"Fuck you!!! IM GONNA HURT YOU as YOU HURT ME" I swung at him again.

"Emma!! Please don't hurt him!" My mom said.

"For years you've defended him" I yelled at her

He jumped on the other side of the bed. I laughed at him "Oh you wanna play? Come on let's play!"

"Emmaaaa! Stop it!" Mason yelled.

I ran to the other side but he jumped on the other side "We were small Emma you let me!" He said.

"You liarrrrrrrrrrr!!! I screamed for help" I grabbed the lamp and threw it at him. It hit him perfectly. He fell back.

He got up and bump-rushed me. "WE WERE YOUNG! YOU BITCH! YOU HAD EVERYTHING! YOU WERE THE GOOD CHILD" He punched me in my nose and I felt blood streaming down.

My mom fainted in the background, and my sisters ran to push him off. "Jeremy get off of her!" My eldest sister said.

"No." He pushed them and they all stumbled back.