Chapter 4 - What just happen?

Emma Reed.

I looked at my phone in disbelief, Johnny's in New York. Why would he ask me for lunch? I haven't seen him in Two years and all of a sudden all the feelings I thought I had gotten over came rushing back.

'I'm out of town sorry. How'd you get my number?' I text back.

He replied quickly because my phone vibrated in less than one minute. Trying to watch Mason from the corner of my eye. I read 'I heard you worked for the Harrison Corporation and had to ask for your personal information

'Johnny, I'm over this and you. Please stop texting me' At least I thought I was over him.

'Are you with him? That's why you are acting different

'What's it to you? What if he's my new boyfriend? What if I want to have a vacation with him? You have no right. Delete this number goodbye'

'I'll see you soon Em.' As I read that I rolled my eyes and locked my iPhone.

"Who was that?" Mason asked. He was watching me text "This is strictly business you shouldn't be texting on the plane and you also shouldn't be lying."

I gave him a what the hell look. "You know what Mason I don't care. I seriously don't care what you have to say, how about you stop questioning me." I glared at him and then turned to look out the window.

"Who was that?" He said gripping my hand.

"Mason get off of me" I whispered trying my hardest not to cause a scene.

"Tell me who that was. Saying he will see you soon after you told him to delete your number. I have a right to protect you" he said gripping me tighter around my wrist.

Has Mason lost his mind? Protect me from who? Johnny? "I am not your girlfriend. Don't make up this sick fairy tale in your mind that I am. I am your assistant I help you out with what you need. I satisfy your job needs, not you. You sticking your nose into my personal life has to stop. Why do you feel the need to protect me?" I questioned him. Although he looked so damn Handsome and talking to me like that slightly turned me on but I wasn't giving him the satisfaction.

"You're my employee, you are my assistant." He moved closer to my face "But I need you Emma." he went from looking at my eyes to my lips then back up to my eyes which was kind of making me hot.

"Umm." I said, all stuck in our moment "Right, well it's just someone from my past that's all. He's in town and wants to see me"

"Were you in love?" He asked.

Great more questions. I gave him an are you done look. "Mason. Stop it. That's it"

He grabbed my face "You just don't get it. You may hide it, say you don't want me because I'm a Womanizer but you take my breath away and you will be mine soon" He pushed back in his seat and closed his eyes.

***

Mason Harris.

3 hours later.

We landed in Miami and Emma already had a personal driver taking us to the Hotel. Emma had this light snoring that kind of made me watch her in awe and I ended up falling asleep with her. She eventually fell asleep leaning on me and before we landed I woke her up so she can notice. 

"Oh sorry." She said apologizing wiping her mouth. 

"No need to apologize. Come on lets go." We made our way off the plane, past security once again. Exiting the airport I hailed a driver.

"3245 Gateway Drive," I told the driver helping Emma get inside of the vehicle. The driver approach the back of his trunk to help place my luggage inside.

I stepped inside the vehicle and the driver drove off. "Hey Beautiful, you hungry?"

She sucked her teeth. "Mason doesn't call me that. And actually yes I am."

"Great maybe we can have dinner after the meeting" I smiled.

"No, Thanks I'll order room service"

I was chasing after her, trying to get her attention. Trying to get her into my bed but I know that wouldn't happen because she was sweet Emma Reed, and she wouldn't dare date a guy like me.

"We are here Sir," The driver said coming to a complete stop at our destination.

"Thanks. Keep the change" I said handing him a 100-dollar bill.

"Come on Emma, let's go get settled in," I said reaching my hand out so she can grab it.

She stepped out of the limo by herself. Stubborn girl. "I got it but thank you." She walked ahead of me walking into the New Miami Hotel.

"Mr. Harris. Welcome. May I take your bags?" Julio, General Manager asked.

I nodded yes and he snapped his fingers to the bell boy's signaling them to grab our luggage and take it to our room.

"Mr. Harris here is the CEO of this hotel and all the other ones located around the states." He said Introducing me to a blonde girl and the two bell boys.

"Hi, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you, Mr. Harris." She said smiling.

Emma scoffed.

I looked at her and then back at the girl "Well Emily it's nice to meet you. Are you new?"

"Yes Sir," she said.

"Well do your job right. I may look nice but I'm not a very nice guy when it comes to doing a job right. Especially mine."

"Yes thank you I will remember that sir"

"Julio! Let me get the room key to the top suite."

"Oh, yes Mr. Harris. The Pentagon suite on the 25th Floor" He handed me the key. "Does the lady need a separate room?" He looked at Emma and then at me.

"Yes." "No," We said at the same time.

I looked at Emma "No she's with me."

"The hell I am. Give me a different Key" she asked Julio.

"No. Emma, there's like 3 rooms in the suite you can choose one."

"Good I hope it's far away from you," she said walking to the elevator.

I pressed 25 on the elevator button, Scanned my card near the reader and we were on our way up. As the elevator doors opened. Emma gasped. 3 bedrooms. A jacuzzi. Marble floors with glass kitchen. 80-inch Plasma TV with an Aquarium Fish tank.

"You like?" I looked at her smiling.

"Wow, I love it!" She ran to the last bedroom on her right. "YES! It's far from you. Your room is across the hall" she jumped on the bed "oh my god! The bed is filled with water" She giggled.

"Yea take your little nap our meeting is in 4 hours. So rest."

I sat in the living room watching the Basketball game and texting all the females I usually contact when I'm on Business in Florida. But as I'm watching TV I hear the bathroom door open and I see Emma walk past me in a towel all I can do was stare at her and she was soaking wet. 

As she was walking I stood up to walk behind her.

She walked inside her room. Not noticing me. I shouldn't be standing here, I'm going to look like a creep watching her naked.

So I walked behind her before she dropped the towel and I grabbed her.

"Oh, Shit," she said "Mason what the hell!"

I turned her around and grabbed her by the face kissing her slowly, she refused to kiss me at first but her lips eventually moved with mine. I wanted to explore every inch of her body. I gripped her ass. She moaned a little. 

I moved back and pecked her on the lips one more time and walked out closing the door behind me.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I heard her scream and I smiled in satisfaction, that should leave her wanting more.