Chapter 15 - Amnesia

Mason Harris.

As I was getting ready to clock out. Tonya ran towards my room. "Mason! Did you see the news?"

I looked at her confused. "No why?"

"It's Emma! She was in a car accident, Mason!"

What?! I rushed towards the television in the front lobby.

"A very bad car accident in Queens has left a 27-year-old woman Hospitalized. Rumors state she is allegedly Mason Harris's Fiancé. She was rushed in critical condition to NewYork-Presbyterian in Queens." I immediately clicked on the elevator button to rush down.

"Let me know how she is Mason" Tonya said before I got in the elevator.

I mouthed. "I will."

Driving towards the hospital, I parked in the first parking spot I saw and rushed through the double doors toward the Emergency room. My heart was racing.

I saw everyone in the emergency room. Including her parents. I hadn't fully introduced myself and I have never met them, I know a million and one questions would be asked of me. But I would answer them only when Emma was awake.

I made my way to Samantha "How is she?"

She looked up crying "It's my fault. I'm sorry Mason. Please forgive me. She's unconscious she has a broken nose and she won't wake up. I'm sorry" I didn't understand why she was saying she was sorry. I didn't get the full story.

"It's okay Samantha" I hugged her and looked at Emma's ex-boyfriend crying.

I heard Mr & Mrs. Reed clear their throats.

I turned around. "I'm sorry. How rude of me? I'm Mason Harris, Emmas Fiańce How did you guys get here?" I shook both of their hands.

Her mother sniffed. "We took the first flight here. We couldn't drive. We were too nervous for our baby."

"I'm so sorry. I can assure you. Your daughter will be okay"

I smiled at them both. And walked towards the front desk. "Emma Reed."

"Yea. You can sit down like the rest of them. She's not awake." She kept typing being so damn ignorant

"I'm her Fiañce. So your attitude you need to cut it short because I'm in no mood. And you can let me know what is being done and how she's doing. And if she'll make it through"

She looked up. "Mason Harris? Omg, the Mason Harris?"

"Lady." I slammed my hands on the desk "I need answers" I said angrily.

"I'm sorry. She's unconscious but we gave her medicine to heal her process because she's had surgery. We don't know if she'll remember anything. It might be Amnesia, the doctor will be out to explain more."

I stopped and gulped at the thought of what she just told me. "What do you mean she won't remember anything?"

"Sir, she has serious head trauma she may not remember anything. We can't tell until the results come in."

Tears were quietly falling out of my eyes. I can't believe what I am hearing. My world was beginning to be wonderful. What happened?

"Please have a seat the doctor will come in and talk to all of you when the results come in," She said and mouthed that she was sorry.

I sat down for hours. Couldn't eat and sleep, the thought of Emma not remembering me hurt me so damn much.

3 hours later.