2

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην Baby_CA

It was like the world had stopped. How was this possible? The Alpha was my mate.

I was embarrassed for him.

His wolf was perfect. His thick, raven fur had a silver sheen as the light from the moon cascaded across his body, which was nothing but pure muscle. His eyes were intense, gleaming rubies despite the lack of light. There was no question of how gorgeous he would be in human form.

Confidently, he stepped closer to me. The two smaller wolves left, scampering into the dark wood. Alpha had dismissed them.

I held my breath as he grew closer. Slowly, he circled my body. I was trapped. I had to leave! Suddenly, a spark shot through my side as his nose brushed against me. I jumped, cowering away from him. But there was no mistake, the Alpha was my mate.

His eyes darkened slightly. Then he blinked and where it had been black only seconds ago, the beautiful scarlet was back. He stared into my eyes, with a clear message behind them. 'Shift'

I hesitated, knowing I would be naked in front of him as well as being exposed to the freezing snow. Clearly he didn't want that, as he pulled out a bag of clothing from a nearby tree, placing it in front of me before turning.

Quickly, I shifted and pulled a jumper from the bag and over my head. It was enormous on my small, neglected body and fell below my knees. The pale blue sleeves drooped off the ends of my arms. Shivering, I crossed my arms over my chest and cleared my throat. The Alpha turned and his eyes trailed down my body, staring at my revealed skin longer than necessary. Embarrassed, I tried to cover my bruised body as much as possible with the sweater.

Suddenly, he turned away and the sound of cracking bones sounded throughout the silence of the night. Seconds later a tanned butt was in place of his large wolf form. Shyly, I turned to face a tree. How could he be so confident?

"I'm not naked anymore." A deep voice spoke, causing my stomach to do somersaults. Hesitantly, I swivelled around to face him. He was perfect. Curly, dark brown hair and peacock green eyes watched my every move. His jawline was sharp and led to full, pink lips.

Silently, I waited. I knew what was approaching. He would reject me and I would be banished before any other members of his pack could find out about me.

Nervously, my hands pulled at the sleeves of the jumper, wishing he would get this over with. Taking a deep breath, I squeaked, "You don't need to say anything, let me pass through and I will leave quietly-".

I jumped as he moved to stand a few inches away from me. His breath fanned across my face. I was frozen on the spot. My legs were shaking as fear overcame me. It was never good when they got this close!

Unexpectedly, he pulled my body into his arms and held me tight. My breath was knocked out of me from the sudden movement. What was happening?

 What was happening?