15

"My favourite colour is pink too!" yelled Georgie, a huge smile etched across her face. After the argument with my father, I decided to calm down by surrounding myself with the children of the pack. They really were the sweetest.

"Mine is green, pink is for girls!" retorted Jason, scooting closer into my side.

"Boys can like pink, it's not just for girls. Alpha Zander has a pink shirt but that doesn't mean he's a girl." I stated, smiling towards him.

"Yes, see! He likes pink and he has big muscles!" Georgie dictated as I threaded her golden hair into plaits.

"He does have big muscles! But, he can't even bake cookies!" I exclaimed, shaking my head. The two children giggled which caused a smile to stretch its way onto my face. I couldn't wait for Zander and I to have a family of our own.

"Luna, can we bake some cookies? Please!" Begged Jason, tugging on my arm. Nodding, I stood up and dusted the dirt from my trousers.

"Sure, what kind of cookies?" I asked as I took both of the children's hands and walked into the pack kitchen.

"Chocolate chip!" They screamed excitedly.

"Chocolate chip it is, you two can have separate bowls then we can make twice as many!" I grinned, knowing that would excite them more.

"They will be the best cookies in the world!" Georgie giggled, gripping the wooden spoon in her hand, eager to stir the cookie mixture. Jason nodded, agreeing with her. "My mummy will love them, she likes anything with chocolate in them!" He smiled.

"I'm sure she would love anything you made her." I added, pouring equal amounts of the ingredients into each of their bowls, watching as their faces lit up. In seconds they were stirring away, bringing the cookie dough together.

Smiling, I leant against the counter, ensuring I kept my eye on them. Suddenly, arms wrapped around my waist, making me jump. "It's just me baby." Zander whispered into my ear, placing a kiss to my cheek. His touch relaxed me instantly and I leant against him, resting my head on his chest.

"Alpha, we're making cookies!" Georgie blurted loudly. "Look, they're all mixed now so we just have to put them in the oven and they will be done!" She grinned, showing him her mixture.

"It looks like you've been busy. Bring me some of them when you're done." He comments, helping the kids put them onto the baking tray.

"We will, you can have one of mine and one of Georgie's!" Jason chirped, watching as Zander put the trays into the oven.

"I can't wait to try them." He cooed, "Now you two go and play while they're cooking, we'll call you when they're done."

"Okay Alpha!" They chanted, charging out of the door. As the sound of heavy feet droned out, Zander pulled me to him as he sat down at the kitchen stool.

"So..." I began, "What happened when I left?"

"We killed him." He concluded, causing my nerves to settle. Even though I should have experienced at least some sadness, I felt nothing. I was finally relieved. Relieved that he could never hurt me again. Relieved that he could never manipulate me again. Relieved that I would never have to endure being abused by such a dreadful human being ever again.

"Good." I informed, not wanting to talk about the subject anymore. I was sick to death of dealing with drama from my past, I wanted to move on and focus on my future. Our future.

"I was thinking, you know. I've only just realized that you never really got the chance to talk to your Mum." Zander indicated, his eyebrows forming a frown.

"I know, I've been so busy." I admit, moving my hands to his. "We should talk with her, but not today. It's getting late and when these cookies are done, I'm going to bed."

"Babe, it's eight o'clock." He chuckled, moving around me so that he could check on the cookies.

"Yeah, so? I'm tired." I whined, leaning on the counter next to him.

"You're so cute, you know that? Like a kitten." He hummed, putting the trays onto a counter.

"I'm not cute." I blushed, using my hair as a curtain to hide my cheeks.

"You're cute, beautiful... Most importantly, you're mine." He murmured, moving in between my legs.

"Shut up." I muttered, attempting to push his chest playfully. He gripped my hands before they touched him and brought them to his lips, pressing a kiss to my knuckles. "Stop making me blush, it's embarrassing." I whispered, at awe of him.

"I like to see those pink cheeks." He chuckled, kissing my lips.

"Zander, stop

"Zander, stop." I pouted, pushing my face into his chest. "Tell the kids that their cookies are done."

"Fine." He mused, walking to the back door. "Georgie! Jason! The cookies are done!" He shouted. We heard two excited cheers and footsteps running in our direction. "Done. I'm taking two and they can have the rest." He chuckled.

Shaking my head, I tugged on his arm, leading him from the kitchen and up the stairs. "Someone is eager to get me to bed, you should have just asked me if you wanted to fu-"

"Zander!" I exclaimed, cutting him off before he could finish his sentence.

"I'm kidding." He laughed, pushing me into our bedroom.

"Sure you were." I remarked, rolling my eyes as I grabbed Zander's shirts which I had stolen to sleep in.

"Well, who could resist you?" He murmered, winking in my direction as he undressed himself down to his boxers.

Blushing, I turned around before pulling off my clothes and quickly tugging his shirt over my head before he could see my body.

"You look so fucking hot in my clothes." He mumbled in my ear, biting my earlobe.

"I do?" I mumbled, leaning into him as he peppered kisses up and down my neck.

"You'd look even better with them on the floor." He whispered, pulling the shirt over my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! Votes & commemts are appreciated so much.