30

"What's a king bed without a queen?" I sang teasingly to Zander as I laid on his stomach. "There aint no I in team, you make me complete."

"Stop with the Bieber, it's too bloody early." He groaned, rolling over, leaving me underneath him.

F.Y.I; It was never to early for Bieber.

"What are you doing?" I laughed, as his head rested on my chest.

"Getting comfy, your boobs are very comfortable." He stated, opening an eye to wink at me.

Shaking my head, I smiled at him whilst my fingers subconciously ran through his hair. Silence filled the room for a second and I thought he had fallen asleep again.

Well, that was until I felt teeth nip at my boob.

"Zander!" I exclaimed, pushing him off me.

His deep chuckles echoed around our bedroom. "Don't act like you didn't like it," He got out through his laughter.

I gasped. Annoyingly, I could feel the betraying crimson rising to my cheeks. "No I did not." I concluded confidently, ignoring the blush on my face.

"Your body says differently." He smirked, stroking my cheek.

"Whatever." I huffed, turning away from him.

"Baby," He cooed, pulling me into his chest backwards. Crossing my arms, I put on a straight face. "You love me, don't you?" He mumbled, peppering my neck and shoulder with kisses.

"Hmph." I answered. He knows that I loved him.

"I love you... And our little baby." He added, resting his hands on my small bump.

Smiling, I rested my hands over his. "You know I love you."

"I love you more," He said, a grin clear in his voice.

"Love you most!" A little voice interrupted from our doorway.

"Jake," I said. "I love your Tangled quotes nearly as much as I love my chocolate."

Happy giggles came from him as he approached our bed. "Mr Alpha you should watch Tangled, then Iris will love you as much as she loves me!" He instructed, a huge smile taking over his face.

Zander quirked an eyebrow. "Is that so?" He smirked, turning to look at me.

"Of course." I replied smugly, pulling Jake between us.

"She loves me more because I'm good, you and Logan are naughty a lot." He said thoughtfully.

"Naughty?" Zander queeried, looking at my face closely.

"Yeah! You always make her mad." Jake concluded innocently, randomly making pouty faces.

"...I do." Zander stated, curling his hand around Jake's head to reach me. "And I'm sorry."

His eyes locked with mine for a while, showing his regret for angering me. His hand outlined my lips, presenting me with the want of his kisses.

Guilt wound itself through me; I denied it but I loved our petty little arguments. It just made our relationship... ours.

"But Luna loves him even though he makes her mad." I admitted, kissing the palm of his hand.

Jake's eyebrows pulled together as he frowned. "You love me more though, right?" He questioned, a full blown puppy dog face drawn on.

Ignoring Zander's narrowed eyes, I laughed as I answered. "Right."

~~~

The peacefullness of being by myself could only be described as perfection. Silence surrounded me as I sat in Zander's office, scrolling through the internet. My nerves were settled and I was fine with just my chocolate for company.

Something had to ruin it.

"Yo."

"Go away."

"Aw come on!"

"Logan."

"Iris."

"I'll cut you."

"You can't touch me, preggers."

"Did you just call me preggers?"

"I did indeed."

I blinked. Twice. Three times.

"Got something in your eye?" Logan questioned, resting his chin in his hand as he sat in front of the desk.

"No, but you will have my fist in yours if you don't fu-"

He cut me off. "Woah, calm the hormones. Just wanted to help out."

Pursing my lips, I sighed. "Sorry... I just, I don't know..."

"No problem." He grinned uncaringly.

"I swear you're never with your mate." I noted, eyeing him carefully.

"Oh don't worry, I've got one hell of a sexy mate in my bed... like twenty-four-seven." He smirked, moving his eyebrows up and down.

"Too much information." I groaned, a small smile curving my lips. "You're so crude!" I laughed.

"Crude is my middle name." He said. "So Augestine or Maronthew?"

I paused.

"...What?" I asked.

"That's what you're doing, right? Coming up with baby names?" He replied in an obvious tone.

"But... Maronthew? What kind of name is that?" I questioned.

"A very knightly name, spread throughout Scotland in times when it was reffered to as simply the Highlands." He explained fake-intellegently.

"Yeah, I doubt that." I muttered, continuing my scroll through the many names suggested by Google.

"What about... Loganice for a girl and Loganiel for a boy. Lovely names." He blabbered, tapping on the desk.

"I don't think so." I deadpanned. Lana, Lewis, Louise, Lottie, Liam... so many names and only in the L category!

"What about..." I didn't hear the rest of his sentence. My attention was focused on the haunting, angry red eyes staring at me from the corner of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading! Please vote & comment.