19

"Please?" Logan begged.

"No. No way Logan! You have to let this happen naturally." I stated.

"But it's not fair!" Logan cried, sounding like a child.

"Look," I sighed, "When you come across your mate you don't want it to be forced. It's like... mysterious, almost. You could find her at any time and when you do... It just makes it all worth it." I smiled, gazing at the picture of Zander and I resting in a picture frame.

Silence.

"Not that I didn't appreciate your little speech and all... But I just want my mate now. I haven't shagged in over eight weeks, and that is huge commitment for me." He breathed.

Rolling my eyes, I gazed down at my nails, noticing the chipped nail polish. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head.

"Logan?" I drawled out, smirking at him.

"What?" He asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Before you disagree, remember that this is actually in your favor just as much as mine." I started, watching his eyes light up.

"So you'll do it? You'll let me hold a ball with all of the sexy, single wolf-ladies?" He grinned. "Oh, and the theme will be strictly lingerie... Mmm, I can imagine all them curves already." Licking his lips he stared at me expectantly as I raised an eyebrow amusedly.

"Don't get too excited love, I'm talking about going to get my nails done. What do you think?" I asked, showing him my hands.

"You are joking, right?" He questioned.

"No?" I replied.

"Hate to break it to you Iris. But I don't get my nails done."  He smirked, "But I don't mind watching you get a spray tan; naked."

"Logan!" I shrieked, slapping his arm.

"What? Can't blame a guy for trying!" He laughed.

"You're lucky Zander isn't around." I joked. "I pity your mind. I bet there's even posters of half naked girls in there too." I grimaced.

"Half naked? As if. The girls in my head are fully naked." He winked, moving away before I could slap his arm again.

"I don't think your mate would appreciate other girls in there, do you?" I asked coyly.

"They'll vanish when I find her. Man, all my thoughts will be of her, myself and a bed... I mean maybe a new car too or-"

"Don't." I cringed, cutting him off as I stood up. "I don't even want to know."

"Wait, wait!" He cried, "What will I get out of going with you to get those claws done?"

Gasping, I slapped his arm. "They're not claws!"

"Jeesh, are you PMSing?" He retorted, raising a brow.

"Logan." I warned, rolling my eyes.

"If I buy you some chocolate and tampons will you be happier, Iris?" He joked.

"You better go say your goodbyes to your Xbox." I smirked, running up the stairs towards his bedroom.

"Touch my baby and I will feed your insides to the pups!" He growled, chasing after me.

Laughing mischeviously, I burst into Logan's room, stopping short at the sight in front of me. "Oh, shit!" I exclaimed, covering my eyes as Logan bumped into my back.

"What? What's going on?" Logan stated, before looking into his room. "Oh, fuck! I'm proud of you bro. Mating within the first day. Never thought that would happ-"