Chapter 13

Stacey and her outfit - left, Alice and her outfit - right
____________________________________________________________

"Oh em geeeee!!! Guess what Stace?" A very loud, very screechy voice asked me waking me up from my slumber. This voice also belong to my new best friend Alice.

"Go away I'm trying to sleep." I groaned stuffing my face in the pillow to block out the light. "No Stacey. We are going out today, we're going to roam the city streets and go to clubs and get drunk off out asses woooohooo!" Alice screamed in my ear.

"Shut uuuuppp! I'm tired and not old enough to drink."I lie. Wait how old is Alice? Wow I'm a bad friend. "Seriously Stacey? I'm 22 just like you so get your lazy ass out of bed and get changed into a pretty dress because we're going out in about 30 minutes."

I looked at her like she was crazy but I knew I couldn't argue with her so I slumped off my bed and strode into my walk in closet. I picked out a floral above the knee dress with some black pumps and walked out to show Alice my choice.

"Ooh I like that dress, you better leave your hair down it will suit the style." She giggled. While I was getting changed, doing my hair and makeup I examined Alice's outfit. She was wearing a cute black and white striped dress with different designs on it and some black heels. Her hair was let down cascading down her shoulders and her makeup was so perfect I'm jealous.

"Al, how did you know I was 22? I haven't actually told you?" I realized. I actually don't know anything about Alice except that she has a brother named Jayce and that her name is Alice .... Holy shit I'm such a terrible friend! I don't even know her surname.

She froze at my question and then hung her head in shame. Of course how didn't I know. She also found out about me. "What do you know?" I sighed.

"Don't worry I only looked in a little bit. I just found out your age, date of birth, name and that you have a sister." Have, have, have. At least I know she's telling the truth. If she said had a sister then she would have read the part about how my sister is now dead.

"Ok, thank you for respecting my privacy, now let's go out and travel the city of Los Angeles! Woooohooo!" I mimicked her trying to get the awkward air out and brighten the mood. Thankfully she bought it and giggled. "Let's go!"

About two hours into out little adventure, we were still singing happily and walking into different stores. About half an hour ago we went into the liquor store and bought two bottles of vodka. One for her and one for me so yes, we are a little bit drunk. Ok maybe a little bit more drunk than a little bit drunk but Jayce and Andrew did send about 5 guards to protect us while we were gone and to keep us from doing anything rash.

"We're off to see the wizzzzzzard, the wonderful wizzzzard of ozzzzzzz." Alice and I both slurred. So far we have been to 18 stores, 6 of which we were kicked out of and 9 of which we brought nothing out of so in total we had only gone to 3 stores and actually bought something in.

"Yo Dorothy!" I shouted to Alice who was walking right next to me," Your pppphone is wringinggg!" I tired to tell her but ended up nearly falling off the sidewalk only for one of the guards to catch me. While Alice was trying to pick up her phone I was, well... "Why ttthank you my Prince Ch-Charming. Are you gonnnna take me to theee castle noww? Carrrryyy meee there!" I said while trying to jump into his arms but epically failing.

"What?" A very sad voice said next to me catching my attention. Alice was on the verge of tears next to me while speaking on the phone "B-b-but..." And then she started full on sobbing. Oh heeeellllll no does someone make my sister cry. I instantly sobered up and snatched the phone out of her hands while she cried into one of the guards chest.

"Who are you and why the FuCk did you make her cry!" I shouted angrily into the phone. "Stacey? It's Andrew. You have to get home now! Something terrible has happened to one of the Parkers close friends family and Jayce is freaking out! So far he has destroyed the lounge and the whole mansion is hiding including me." He whispered probably not wanting Jayce to hear him.

"Then why the fuck do you want us to come home if he's probably gonna try kill us! And who the hell is the Parkers?" I shouted into the phone. "The Parkers are both Jayce and Alice's surnames and I don't know why but I just think you can help! Believe it or not but he is different around you, less cold. Just please come home." He sounded desperate but I was still stuck on his previous words, that Jayce was different around me 'less cold' he said. "Ok we're coming home now, don't move." I said before hanging up and asking the guard to get the car.

Almost 10 minutes later we were finally home. Throughout the whole ride I was holding onto Alice trying to calm her down. I still don't know what happened to the family they were close with but I will find out at a later stage. Right now I have to find Andrew and try calm down Jayce. I know, I know crazy right? After all how can I calm him down if his best friend couldn't?

When we walked inside there was mess. Tables were turned over and vases were broken. Walls looked like they had lunch marks through them and there was a terrifying noise coming from the kitchen. Oh no, the kitchen! There were knives in there! I have to stop him. Who am I kidding I'm going to die. I say trying to follow Alice up to her room. No, you can do this! I tell myself and walk towards the kitchen.

"Fuck!" I hear a strained voice shout from behind the kitchen door. 'Okay, it's now or never' I tell myself before walking into the kitchen, slowly and carefully, but not carefully enough as a knife comes flying in my direction grazing my arm enough to draw blood but not as much pain as I am used to. Well it's official, I'm going to die...