Chapter 20

Well shit.

Almost immediately both Jayce and I move away from each other. I can feel my face flush Crimson with embarrassment as everyone stare holes into mine and Jayce's face however neither of us answer and instead divert our attention to random objects around the room. I, for example, am staring at the lovely lamp in the corner trying extremely hard not to somehow make eye contact with anyone else.

"Well? We're not going to wait forever." Hannah snapped causing me to stop my examining of the lamp and stare back at her with a hard glare.

"Listen Stace. We know it was hard for you earlier and I am so sorry," Andrew says and I give him a small smile, "but I have to be the first to ask, is there something going on between the two of you?"

Even though Jayce and I both knew what he was going to say before he even said it, it still caused us to tense and my breathing went weird for a second. It's not that I don't want anyone to know about us because that would be amazing if they knew, it would be easier for everyone however I don't know how the group will take it. I mean their leader is in a relationship (sorta) wouldn't that be weird?

"Uhm.. Well... You see- it just, uh..." Jayce started sounding even more confused than I would've sounded. This caused me to let out a small giggle but was soon regretted as all the attention was back onto me.

"Why don't you tell us Stacey." Alice said emphasizing on my name earning her a death stare. "Well," I started teeth clenched," I guess. Ya." I wanted to end there but everyone looked like they wanted more information, even Jayce.

"It started when Jayce became angry. I don't know what happened honestly it just did. He cut himself and I helped him one thing lead to another and-" "woah we don't want to know those details." Blade said with a hint of amusement.

This took me a while to understand but when I did it was already too late. Everyone was laughing and my face was probably as bright as a tomato. Looking over at Jayce he was bent over laughing however a large shove did the trick to shut him up and come to our defense.

"Hold on guys we didn't get that far. Don't jump to conclusions." He says trying to hold in his laughter whole I'm trying to hold in my embarrassment.

"I see she's already got you on a short leash there buddy. Well done Stace. Barely anyone can tame that beast." Andrew states and with that I am now the one bent over laughing and Jayce is the one going red and slightly irritated.

"Shut it." Jayce says quietly with his arms folded and a slight pout forming on his face. "Aww don't worry baba everything will be fine." I say in a baby voice matching is pout while squeezing his cheeks. But instead of slapping away my hand he gives me a creepy look before roughly grabbing my lips with his.

Now I have a memory like a goldfish so I forget things easily now the fact that Jayce is now kissing me has made me forget about the whole entire world around us and made me just focus on him and myself.

Later on I will probably regret making out with him in front of everyone but at this very moment I don't give one flying shit if anybody sees us.

My back is now pressed against the couch butt pillows, I don't know what you call them, and Jayce is leaning over me careful not to squash me with all his muscle weight, not that I'm complaining about his muscles.

Eventually after a couple seconds I pull away for air and stare into his eyes. "What he hell was that for?" I say breathlessly. "Your lips were tempting me and I couldn't hold out any longer." He says smiling. Aww that's so sweet and I give him a bright smile and a quick peck on the lips. "Plus I could see down your shirt." My smile turns into a frown and I kicked him off the couch so he landed on the floor on his back before jumping off the couch and straddling him.

I lean forward but just millimeters before our lips touch I take in a deep breath of air through my lips. "There I just took my kiss back." I say before getting up and running away from him. I do catch sight of an empty room thought. They must've left haha I wonder why.

I quickly run down the hall,across the carpets, up the stairs and finally into the room before locking myself inside. Giggling I walk over to my window and peer outside. This only lasted a short while before a banging was heard at the door. "Stacey I swear to god if you don't let me have my kiss back I will... Uh..." I could hear a silent curse word being said as he thought of a suitable punishment. "I won't... Shit why is this hard? Whatever just let me in babe pleeaaassseee." He whined.

Feeling bad I opened the door to see a smug looking Jayce on the other side. "Give me my kiss back." He said. I curl my lips into my mouth and shake my head no. He takes a step forward pushing me deeper into my room before he closes the door. "No?" He asks with fake surprise which earns him another head shake.

"Well okay then." He says sneakily before throwing me over his shoulder and then gently on to the bed. I giggle a bit but careful not to let him see a chance to kiss me. However it didn't stop there his cheeky face turned devilish as he did the worst thing ever.

He tickled me.

My screams of laughter could be heard from China if it wasn't for the sudden mouth to block the sound. It was a quick kiss but it was full of passion and it was amazing. He pulled back before saying,"Gotcha."

Hello my pumpkin pies. I know it's been a while since I have updated and I sincerely apologize I've just been very busy however if it weren't for your words of encouragement I probably wouldn't have written this today so thank you guys. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me. Love you all**

.