A/N

It's sad to say but this book has finally come to an end. I didn't think I would be able to finish but with everyone's amazing support I felt that if I didn't continue I would be letting you all down. Also I thought the song added at the top was pretty funny since it's the end of the book.

I want to thank everyone for everything they have ever done for me and, this is embarrassing, but I honestly have such a terrible memory and I feel kinda bad for forgetting the names of the people who were there for me through it all. Although I would like to make a special shoutout to Julia-xoxo-9 for being an a,axing supporter. I would encourage you all to go read her book Unstable Heir as it is very interesting and all in all a good book.

Also a shoutout to Infiniti_7 for also always being there for me and supporting me throughout. You guys are amazing thank you so much <3

I am thinking of making another book but I don't know what... either:

A) A Completely new book about an forced marriage...

B) Jayce and Stacey have children/child and their lives...

C) Completely new book. Maybe a bad boy book...

Let me know what you guys think. Hope everyone loved my book and if you didn't feel free to privately message me and let me know what you think needs fixing and I may or may not do it. :)

Spread word for KMG because I'm thinking of entering wattys2017 and seeing what happens xxx