5.

"Ethan?"

"Yes"

"What exactly did you mean when you said your sex is a little challenging, like 50 shades of Gray ?"

"Oh no, I'm not that fucked up, this is just like a game"

"so I'm a game"

"No! That's not what I meant, I have my ways, I usually like to play around with sex, I like to create"

"Is that why you have that tattoo on your lips"

"Smart girl. Girls usually bite my lip, so I thought, why not place the tattoo there and plus there my mom won't find out"

"You posted an instagram picture of it"

"OK I don't think well all the time ok"

"Since when did you start doing this?"

"Well I've always imagined myself in that situation. So when I had the chance to get laid at 14, I kinda just got addicted to it and started playing games with her"

Ethan's POV

"The girl from NJ who became to attached to you."

"Yes"

"And Gray?"

I burst a little laugh.

Grayson is way inexperienced than I. Wait why does she want to know about him? Does he like him too?

My face becomes serious

"He's still a virgin" I spit at her back
She smirks and raises her eyebrow

She let's out a giggle.

Is she laughing at me?

"What"

"Everyone thinks Grayson was the sex freak, but look at you getting laid at 14 while Grayson is still a virgin"

"Yeah.."

"Who would've imagined (Ethan the sweet twin) having a double life"

"Double life?"

"Yeah your normal life, you know your celebrity side and everyone thinks your sweet and nice but then you have your other life. Your demonly sex freak side"

She thinks I'm a demon in bed? Baby you haven't seen nothing yet.

"Demonly is not even a word I believe"

"Doesn't matter describes you perfectly"

~

Reyni's POV

We get of the car and walk towards my doorstep.

"I don't think my mom is home"

"how's her job" he asks as he places his had behind my back to show sympathy

"well she's been getting double shifts since my dad.."

"It's okay I know, you don't have to explain"

he hugs me tight.

Ever since my dad left us a month ago my mom and I have been living alone together. I'm usually home alone bc of her double shifts and I usually don't get to see her until every other 3 days.

We are still hugging at my door step and when we pull apart and look at each other in the eye, that's when we know.

I quickly open the door and he closes it behind him after we walk in.