15.

Ethan kisses me and lays next to me.

"I'm liking these morning sex routines" he says as he tries to catch his breath.

"I'm just too good" I joke around

He gets up and grabs a pair of underwear. Leaving me front seat of his naked butt.

Hmm. Nice view.

He turns around.

"Take a shower and then we can eat breakfast"

I frown

Why does he boss my around.

I get up and wrap myself around the sheet.

He stares at me like if with his eyes he's telling me to stop what I'm doing.

"What I don't want Grayson to see me like this"

He gives me a smirk and picks up his eyebrows. His way of dismissing me to go take a shower.

He's really intimidating at times.

~

I look through my bag and grab the clothes I picked yesterday from my apartment before we came to his.
I put on my Calvin Klein white bra and undies, then I grab a white shirt, with a black leather jacket, some jeans and put on my black booties.

I get out Ethan's room and look at Ethan doing breakfast while Grayson is on his laptop on the couch.

Ethan is wearing the exact same thing as me.

"Hey guys"

"Hi beautiful"

"Look at you love birds, twinning"

"He's my twin now" I joke around with gray.

"Hey I didn't even notice. I swear I didn't do this on purpose" Ethan says

I laugh and sit on the table. Grayson stands and sits with me too. He takes a drink of his juice.

"You guys are really loud. I couldn't even sleep at night and then you guys woke me up again this morning. Why don't you guys keep your business at her apartment."

"Umm" I burst out a laugh and then Ethan joins me as well.

"This is getting out of hand"

ETHAN'S POV

Grayson stands up and walks towards me which I'm still waiting for the pancakes to finish cooking.

"Dude, you guys are like addicted to sex. You need to keep your girl down"

He whispers to me.

"She's just too good"

I wink at him.

I serve Reyni's plate and take it to her. She's on her phone typing.

Who could she be texting that's not me? A guy?

"Who's that?"

"Umm it's my friend Olivia and we'll I'm texting my gc of internet friends"

"What are they saying?"

"Well Olivia says that the party is a masquerade. And my friends, well since they've all been my Internet friends for the longest time, they're really happy for me. Most of them want to FaceTime and I was just making plans of when I can."

"So just girls?"

"The party?"

"The ones you're texting"